, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4BH
- Spacious entrance hall with chinese slate floor / Staircase to upper and lower levels
- First floor lounge 27 x 19'1 (max) with vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams
- Access to elevated timber decked patio with views over Six Mile Water
- Bathroom with white suite
- Ground floor kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of high and low level units
- Dining room / Bedroom 4
- Separate W/C
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Gas-fired central heating supplemented by solar panels
- Tegula brick driveway with enclosed parking for 2 cars / Integral garage 24'4 x 14'3 (max) / Rear patio area with views over Six Mile Water
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a truly unique and deceptively spacious townhouse laid out on three levels to maximize its unrivaled position overlooking the Six Mile Water. The property boasts an incredible first floor lounge featuring a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber beams and door to large timber decked patio area overlooking the Six Mile Water. Offering potential for 4 generous bedrooms, (master with ensuite shower room) large kitchen with informal dining area and enough off-street parking and garaging for up to 4 cars, this property could easily satisfy all the needs of the growing family or young professional looking for a low maintenance home within easy access of Antrim Town centre and all local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance. Hard wood 6 panel door to:-
- Entrance hall
- Chinese slate floor. Cloak cupboard. Staircase to upper and lower levels. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.51m (12'5 x 11'6)
- Double glazed window and inner glazed unit. Double radiator.
- Lower level
- Louvered door to storage cupboard.
- L-Shaped kitchen with informal dining area 5.92m x 5.11m (19'5 x 16'9)
- Full range of beech effect shaker style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel style overhead extractor canopy. Partially PVC paneled walls. Chinese slate floor. Feature window seat. Double radiator. Door to:-
- Rear hall
- Chinese slate floor. Glazed door to rear patio.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white W/C
- Dining room / Bedroom 2 5.18m x 2.24m (17 x 7'4)
- Double radiator.
- Integral garage 7.42m x 4.34m (24'4 x 14'3 )
- (max) Currently sub divided to provide a utility area and potential extra bedroom.
- First floor landing
- Hot press.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush W/C and inset corner wash hand basin with storage below. Partially tiled walls at splash backs and shower area. Roof light. Extractor fan.
- Living room 8.23m x 5.82m (27 x 19'1)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Exposed timber beams and vaulted ceiling. Feature arched window. 2No. Double radiators. Double glazed stable door to:-
- Timber decked balcony
- with views over Six Mile Water.
- Inner hall
- Access to loft.
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 2.46m (12'6 x 8'1)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.63m x 3.43m (11'11 x 11'3)
- Double radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Extractor fan.
- Double wrought iron entrance gates to pavier brick driveway with parking for 2 plus cars. PVC tank. Access to garage. Fully enclosed patio area to rear with views over Six Mile Water.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.