Impressive chalet bungalow offering up to 4 bedroomed accommodation with detached garage, occupying a mature private site in choice end of cul de sac location. The property benefits from impressive adaptable living accommodation on both ground and first floors including spacious kitchen and living room.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side panels.
- Ceramic tiled floor extending into kitchen/ dining area. Stairwell to first floor with hardwood balustrading.
- LOUNGE 15'7 x 11'10
- Open fireplace in mahogany surround with tiled inset and hearth. Plumbing in place for back boiler connection. Cornicing to ceiling. Oak laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 10'6 x 9'9
- Potential use as bedroom 4. Cornicing to ceiling.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite to include panelled bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled from floor level to mid point of wall. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 14'10 x 8'10
- Fully fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units in oak finish with matching worktops. Freestanding electric cooker with hob inset. Overhead recessed extractor. 50/50 freestanding fridge freezer unit. Plumbing in place for washing machine/ dryer. Inlaid one and half bowl colour coded sink unit with mixer tap. Tiling to all splashback areas. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed panelled door accessing rear garden. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10 x 10'9
- Ceiling cornicing.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 18'2 x 11'11
- Built in wall to wall robes with full length mirror sliding doors. Recessed ceiling lighting. Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 18'2 x 9'8
- Gable side window.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising shower cubicle with sliding screen door, electric shower unit, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall tiling with contrasting tiling to floor. Panelled ceiling with recessed lighting. Velux double glazed roof light.
- Occupying a superb professionally landscaped site in quiet end of cul de sac location within this select development, off Mill Road.
Extensive brick edged tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
- Detached Garage 6.71m 0.91m x 3.05m 2.74m (22' 3" x 10' 9")
- Up and over door. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Central heating boiler. Side service door. Gable side window.
Front garden in lawn.
Professionally landscaped rear garden with large surrounding ornamental paved patio area.
Range of raised stone faced flower beds. Lawn area.
Outside security light. Water tap. Gateway at gable side.
PVC barge boards and guttering.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.