Well presented semi detached house with large attached garage within this ever popular development off Avondale Drive, within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and is situated on a prime corner site with large enclosed garden and patio area. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 3.05m x 3.35m 1.22m (13' 10" x 11' 4")
- Attractive fireplace with mahogany mantlepiece and tiled hearth/ surround. Feature front window. Open plan to:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.18m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (17' 7" x 9' 5")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid colour coded one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead integrated extractor unit. Breakfast bar. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Porcelain tiled floor. Rear door accessing garden. Laminate flooring to Dining Area.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 1.52m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.00m x 2.44m 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 8")
- Laminate flooring. Shelved wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and mains operated power shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Situated on a corner site at quiet end of cul de sac development within popular development of Grange Valley within walking distance to local town centre.
Spacious tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
- Attached Garage 7.62m 0.00m x 4.27m 0.00m (25' 0" x 14' 0")
- up and over door. Range of low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. W.c. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Electric lights and power points. Gable side door. Access to roof space.
Enclosed large garden to side with spacious rear patio area.
2No garden sheds included with attached dog run.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.