34 Braden Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 9BB
- Modern Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Spacious Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Central Heating
- Driveway to Side
- Private Enclosed Large Garden
- Popular Convenient Location
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned with a popular convenient location this 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached will ideally suit the First Time Buyer searching for a home with low outgoings, private gardens at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Hall with walnut effect laminate strip flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 3.66m x 3.20m (12' x 10'6)
- Dual window aspect. Attractive horse shoe style cast iron fireplace with rustic wooden surround and granite hearth.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.23m x 3.12m (17'2 x 10'3)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.28m (11'1 x 10'9)
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.74m (11'9 x 9'0)
- Built in wall to wall wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.29m (8'6 x 7'6)
- at max.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Driveway to side with ample parking. Large private enclosed garden to rear screened by mature Conifers.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.