34 Ballynashee Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SZ
- Impressive 4 Bedroomed Bungalow In Excess of 2000 Sq Ft
- Superb 1 ½ acre Landscaped Site With Frontage To Road
- Detached Double Garage With Purpose Built Machinery Store And Workshop
- Spacious Reception Hall; Family Sized Lounge And Sun Lounge
- Quality Fitted Kitchen In Solid Oak With Aga Cooker/ Separate Utility Room
- De Luxe Bathroom: En Suite Dressing Room And Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Part Underfloor/ Separate Oil Heating System In Outbuildings
- Dwelling And Outbuildings Fully Alarmed: Heat Exchanger Installed
- Range Of Solid Oak Doors/ Skirting Etc/ Range Of Solid Oak And Ceramic Tile Floors
Superb detached 4 bedroomed bungalow with detached double garage and modern purpose built workshop and machinery store attached, occupying a magnificent landscaped site extending to circa 1 ½ acres to include substantially extended and upgraded to the highest specification throughout and internal inspection is essential for full appreciation.
- RECEPTION HALL 5.49m 1.22m x 5.18m 0.61m (18' 4" x 17' 2")
- Twin PVC double glazed front door with matching full height double glazed side panels. Stone effect tile flooring. Solid chrome vertical hung radiator and matching chrome rail vertical hung radiator. Ceiling cornice. Twin wall mounted lights.
Solid oak panel and glass panel internal doors throughout with matching skirting boards.
Twin glass panelled oak doors into:-
- MAIN LOUNGE WITH DINING RECESS 7.92m 2.74m x 5.18m 0.91m (26' 9" x 17' 3")
- Feature solid polished granite fireplace and matching hearth. Cast iron glass front fire inset. Solid beech flooring. Front bay picture window. Ceiling cornice. Twin wall mounted lights. Recess for formal dining area. Vertical hung panelled radiator.
Twin glass panelled oak doors into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 5.49m 0.91m x 3.96m 2.44m (18' 3" x 13' 8")
- PVC double glazed from twin double glazed French doors at gable side. Stone effect tile flooring. Cast iron wood burning stove set into corner recess on polished granite hearth. Exposed cast iron flue. Ceiling mounted air exchanger. Under floor heating.
- L SHAPED KITCHEN 5.18m 0.91m x 5.18m 0.00m (17' 3" x 17' 0")
- Comprehensive range of luxury fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting black granite work surfaces to include breakfast area. Twin window pelmets with integrated lighting. Twin glazed display cabinets. Black ‘aga’ oil fired cooker with twin circular hot plates and integrated ovens. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and stainless steel under oven with ceiling mounted stainless steel extractor unit. Corner carousel unit with stainless steel shelving. 4No saucepan drawers. Recessed and plumbed for integrated American style fridge freezer. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tile floor extending through to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 0.91m x 2.13m 1.83m (8' 3" x 7' 6")
- Range of high and low level units in high gloss finish with matching work surfaces. Spacious larder unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Central heating boiler.
- Extending from the reception hall, with ceiling cornice. Solid oak flooring. 5No wall lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m 0.91m x 3.96m 0.00m (18' 3" x 13' 0")
- Ceiling cornice. Solid oak flooring.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower
- With modern 3 piece suite comprising large walk around shower with concave screen and drying space, ‘Aqualisa’ power shower unit. Vanity unit with sink unit and integrated cistern for w.c. Large wall mirror with integrated lighting over. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Towel rail/ radiator. Shaver point and matching accessories.
- Large Dressing Room 2.13m 1.22m x 3.96m 0.00m (7' 4" x 13' 0")
- Range of quality built in robes on 2 sides with integrated drawer units. Matching dressing table. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 1.22m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
- Twin windows. Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.00m (10' 6" x 10' 0" )
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m 1.83m x 2.74m 0.00m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
- Utilised as study. Ceiling cornice.
- LUXURY FULLY TILED BATHROOM 3.05m 1.83m x 2.13m 3.05m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
- With 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with centred mixer tap, push button w.c. and circular sink unit set on oak plinth with mixer tap. Walk in wet room shower with flexi shower head and overhead ‘drench’ shower. Fixed shower screen. Wall mounted mirror cabinet. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Ceiling mounted air exchanger. 2No chrome towel rail/ radiators.
- Extensive frontage onto Ballynashee Road with ranch fencing at front perimeter.
Twin pillars into granite kerbed and coloured gravel driveway and parking forecourt.
Detached Double Garage With attached machinery store and separate workshop and store.
Extensive mature gardens, mainly laid in lawn with huge range of specimen trees, shrubs and plants, come set out in a range of stone built beds.
Outbuildings. Range of modern purpose built garages and stores extending to circa 1700 sq ft in total.
- Workshop 9.14m 2.74m x 4.88m 0.00m (30' 9" x 16' 0")
- Twin PVC double glazed side access doors. Fully plastered out with ceiling installed. 3No PVC double glazed windows. Utility annex with range of base units. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Twin double radiators installed. Fluorescent light and power points. Alarmed. Separate fully tiled w.c. with wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Doorway into:-
- Double Garage 5.79m 2.74m x 6.10m 2.44m (19' 9" x 20' 8")
- Twin up and over remote control composite doors. Twin double radiators installed. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Alarmed. Doorway into:-
- Rear Store 5.79m 2.74m x 2.74m 0.61m (19' 9" x 9' 2")
- Separate central heating boiler servicing the outbuildings only. Double radiator installed. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Alarmed.
Separate doorway from garage into:-
- Machinery Store 9.14m 1.22m x 6.10m 0.61m (30' 4" x 20' 2")
- With 10’ roller shutter door and high pitched ceiling. Range of fluorescent light and power point. Alarmed.
Extensive sandstone paved and granite kerbed patio to the rear with pergola and slate shrub bed.
Rear garden wall with integrated lighting and secure doorway accessing the gable side driveway.
Rear gateway accessing the small ½ acre paddock.
Range of external lighting. PVC barge boards. PVC oil storage tank. Timber framed garden home included.
- Approximately 2 ½ miles north Ballyclare.
Follow the Ballynashee Road out of Ballyeaston Village a distance of circa 1 mile. Subject is on left hand side just before the Sawmill Road junctions.
Alternatively follow the Sawmill Road from the Five Corners Guest Inn. Turn first right onto Sawmill Road. Subject is 2nd bungalow on the right.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.