33D Ollardale Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9EQ
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Living Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Dining Area
- Three Piece Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Private Garden To Rear/ Rear Yard
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Residential Location Close To Local Amenities
Delightful first floor apartment with private rear garden situated conveniently within walking distance of Ballyclare main street. The property comprises modern fitted kitchen with separate living room and two spacious bedrooms. Early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door accessing:-
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled back door accessing rear garden area.
Glass panelled hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Access to roof space storage. Recess ceiling lightings. Whitewood panelled doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m 2.13m x 3.66m 1.52m (12' 7" x 12' 5")
- Contemporary painted fireplace with inset electric fire. Oak effect laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m 1.52m x 2.13m 2.13m (12' 5" x 7' 7")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated fridge and freezer. Recess for electric cooker with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying try. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 7" x 9' 5")
- Laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Built in wardrobe. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.13m x 2.44m 2.74m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- De luxe 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding doors and electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Situated on a prominent site in a convenient residential location just off the Doagh Road in Ballyclare.
Front garden laid in lawn.
Car parking available at front elevation.
Rear yard with shed. Rear garden laid in lawn.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.