33 Station Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QT
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Living Room With Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- En Suite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pedestrian Access To Gable Side Of Row
- Parking Forecourt
- Extensive Gardens To Rear
- Central Convenient Village Location
Two bedroom mid terrace house, situated centrally in Doagh Village with on site parking forecourt and spacious rear garden. The property would be in need of internal upgrade throughout but would represent an excellent investment opportunity.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.83m (11' 7 x 9' 6")
- Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Open fire.
- KITCHEN 3.66m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 8" x 10' 0")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Tiled splashback. Cooker point with plumbing for gas cooker. Understair storage with recess for fridge. Hardwood back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 2.74m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.00m (9' 6" x 8' 0")
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 2.13m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- Situated centrally in Doagh Village, opposite local shops and amenities.
Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Pedestrian right of way at gable side of row.
Detached block built shed with oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.