, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance foyer with fully tiled floor
- Open plan living room 18'1 x 14'10 (max) with feature fireplace / Staircase to first floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of contemporary style gloss white high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing with large walk in storage cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom with modern white Victorian style suite / Electric shower over the bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heatin
- Tarmac off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed and paved yard area to rear / Brick built storage shed with oil-fired boiler
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom townhouse in this sought after residential location benefiting from a recently installed kitchen to include integrated oven and hob. With the first floor extending partially over the side entry, this property offers generous bedroom accommodation and a large bathroom to include electric shower over the bath. Recently re-painted and re-carpeted the property is ready to move into and likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy.
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Fully tiled floor. Dado rail. Glazed panel to living room. Eight pane bevelled glass door to;
- LIVING ROOM 5.51m x 4.52m (18'1 x 14'10)
- (max) Open fire with ornate wooden surround, polished granite and tiled inset and hearth. Dado rail. 2No. double radiators.
Small understairs storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.50m x 2.87m (14'9 x 9'5 )
- Full range of contemporary style gloss white high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces and upstands.
Circular single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with low level combination oven and grill. Feature overhead circulator fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single radiator. Meter cupboard. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Large walk in storage cupboard. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5 )
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 2.08m (11'8 x 6'10)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.36m (8'10 x 7'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.94m x 1.78m (12'11 x 5'10)
- (max). Modern white Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath with part tiled walls and 'Mira Sprint' electric shower over.
Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive to front with off street parking for one car. Garden to front in neat lawn and pink stone. Pedestrian gate through shared entry to rear.
Brick built oil-fired boiler house 5'2 x 4'0 Oil fired boiler.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard to rear in timber decking and concrete.
Enclosed PVC oil tank. 6ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- Please note none of the appliances or services have been tested within this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.