31 Greenvale Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1SE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with contemporary style wall mounted electric fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Attached garage / Tarmac drive / Enclosed garden to rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a fully extended four bedroom semi-detached house with attached garage occupying a superb site with level access to the front overlooking a mature green area and elevated to the rear with views over the rooftops to the Sperrins. Benefiting from modern kitchen units in light Walnut with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine this beautifully presented property also boasts a generous bathroom with modern white suite and ensuite shower room to master bedroom. The recently constructed attached garage with generous bedroom over ensures there is ample accommodation for those with a growing family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- Entrance Foyer
- Fully tiled floor through to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Single radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Living Room 4.78m x 3.56m (15'8 x 11'8)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Contemporary style wall mounted electric fire with feature wooden surround. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 5.84m x 2.77m (19'2 x 9'1)
- Low voltage down lights. Full range of light Walnut effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, half tiled pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Heatstore' electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (Extension) 5.79m x 2.77m (19'0 x 9'1)
- (into dormer). Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 3.18m (10'5 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Superb views.
- Bedroom 4 3.00m x 2.74m ( 9'10 x 9'0 )
- (max). Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5 x 7'1)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. Paved and tarmac pathway. Timber fencing. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive with parking for one car. Access to:-
- Attached Garage 6.71m x 2.82m (22'0 x 9'3)
- Up and over door. Power and light. PVC door to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.