Magnificent detached villa extending to circa 3000 sq ft, with detached 4 car garage at circa 1000 sq ft, built in 2009, in a superb contemporary design, build and finish. The half acre professionally landscaped site offers security and privacy yet enjoys panoramic south facing rural views towards Cavehill and beyond. Properties of this quality seldom access the open market and internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all this amazing property has to offer.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 6.10m 0.00m x 5.49m 0.00m (20' 0" x 18' 0")
- Hardwood panelled front door with security locking. Matching double glazed side panel. Curved wall features.
Ceramic tile flooring throughout ground floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
Feature solid oak staircase with stainless steel/ safety glass balustrading accessing the gallery landing.
Range of single panel red oak internal doors throughout with contrasting 'whitewood' skirting.
Walk in Cloakroom.
- LOUNGE 7.01m 0.00m x 4.57m 2.44m (23' 0" x 15' 8")
- Freestanding cast iron stove in contemporary design on matching hearth. Ceramic tile flooring. Range of sliding and folding double glazed patio doors accessing the rear patio and affording extensive south facing rural views.
- STUDY 3.96m 1.52m x 3.35m 0.00m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
- Ceramic tile flooring. Range of built in shelving around a curved wall feature. Recessed ceiling lights. Range of floor to ceiling built in shelved units with high gloss 'Zebrano' doors.
Open plan from reception hall into:-
- LIVING ROOM/ OPEN PLAN DINING/
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 7.62m 1.83m x 8.53m 1.83m (25' 6" x 28' 6")
- (at widest points). Magnificent fitted kitchen in a range of high gloss units with contrasting solid surface work tops including built in breakfast bar. Comprehensive range of integrated appliances including oven, steam oven, coffee maker., integrated fridge, dish washer. A 5 ring gas hob is inlaid into the centre unit with a dropped circular filter hood over. Twin stainless steel sink units. Range of complementary wall tiling and recessed lighting. Walk in shelved larder cupboard.
Ceramic tile floor extending through to:-
- Living/ Dining Area
- With feature wall to wall sliding and folding double glazed patio doors accessing the rear decked patio. Amazing south facing rural views. Range of recessed ceiling lights through with twin ceiling drop lights at dining area.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. Double glazed hardwood back door with security locking.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.83m x 1.83m 1.22m (9' 6" x 6' 4")
- Range of high and low level units in high gloss finish with woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor.
- FULLY TILED WET ROOM 2.44m 2.44m x 1.22m 1.83m (8' 8" x 4' 6")
- With 3 piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with high pressure mains shower unit. Fixed safety glass screen. Low flush w.c. with concealed system. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- Feature return stairwell to first floor gallery landing. Solid oak treads with stainless steel/ safety glass balustrading. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- WALK IN SHELVED HOT PRESS
- With pressurised water cylinder. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.71m 2.44m x 4.88m 0.00m (22' 8" x 16' 0" )
- Incorporating Walk In Dressing Area
- Corner window feature enjoying the south facing views.
Fully Fitted Dressing Area with hanging space, drawer units, open shelves and shoe rack.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED WET ROOM
- With 3 piece suite to include walk in shower with overhead 'drench' shower unit and separate flexi head. Glass screen. Low flush w.c. with concealed cistern. Vanity unit with oval sink unit set on timber plinth with mixer tap. Contrasting oak panelled wall feature together with mosaic tile integrated 'bench' seat. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (16' 0" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 3.05m x 3.35m 0.91m (15' 10" x 11' 3")
- Bedroom 2 and 3 Share a 'Jack And Jill' En Suite Shower Room.
- 'JACK AND JILL' EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising large shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Glazed door and side screen. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Low flush w.c. with concealed flush. Fully tiled walls and contrasting tile flooring. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 4 2.74m 1.22m x 2.74m 0.91m (9' 4" x 9' 3" )
- Contemporary freestanding bath set onto ceramic tile floor in wood effect finish. Complementary wall tiling. Heated radiator/ towel rail.
- Occupying a superb professionally landscaped half acre site, accessed via a short lane off Ballywee Road, approximately 2 1/2 miles from Parkgate Village and less than 5 minutes drive to the M2 intersection at Templepatrick.
Twin stone pillars access extensive asphalt driveway and parking forecourt.
- Detached 4 Car Garage 6.71m 3.05m x 12.50m 3.05m (22' 10" x 41' 10")
- Twin 9' roller shutter doors with remote control. Side service door. Double glazed window. Fixed staircase to fully floored first floor with gable side window and fluorescent lighting. NB Built in attic trusses to allow full conversion.
Asphalt trailer/ caravan parking bay on one side of the garage and concrete surfaced wash bay at the opposite end.
Surrounding gardens laid in lawn all within screening perimeter hedges and fencing.
Comprehensive range of specimen trees plants and shrubs.
Extensive landscaped patio area built in granite effect paving and mini tiles, stepped up to hardwood decked patio area with dwarf wall and shrub beds.
Timber framed garden shed. Timber framed log and bin store.
Range of external lights and low level garden lighting.
An impressive feature is the privacy enjoyed by the property yet retaining the most magnificent south facing panoramic rural views.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.