30 Magherabeg Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2PL
- Spacious entrance hall
- Lounge with feature fireplace and back boiler
- Dining room with fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to;
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Utility room and separate W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with four piece suite
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Additional pellet boiler / PVC fascia and soffits
- Extensive gardens to front and rear / Tarmac drive to detached double garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented four bedroom detached bungalow that has been re-configured to utilize one bedroom as a dining room with conservatory attached. The property also benefits from a large living room and generous kitchen with informal dining area complimented by a full range of mid oak high and low level units and integrated oven and hob. The three well proportioned bedrooms are likely to satisfy any growing family with the additional benefit of a bathroom with four piece suite and utility room and separate W/C off the integral garage (currently used for the wood pellet boiler and hopper). Outside the property sits on a large well maintained site with tarmac drive to detached double garage. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled step. Hardwood entrance door with glazed portlight and double glazed sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Two sets of built-in storage with double doors. Fully tiled floor. 2No. single radiators. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Lounge 5.16m x 4.27m (16'11 x 14')
- Open fire with back boiler and feature wooden surround with marble inset and hearth. Double radiator.
- Dining Room 3.94m x 3.28m (12'11 x 10'9)
- (formerly bedroom 4) Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to;
- Conservatory 4.01m x 3.71m (13'2 x 12'2)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Anti-glare roof. Twin wall light points and overhead light with feature fan. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal Dining Area 4.27m x 4.27m (14 x 14)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Utility 2.69m x 2.08m (8'10 x 6'10)
- Linen effect low level cupboard with complimentary work surface and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls to work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Door to rear. Access to integral garage / boiler store.
- Separate W/C
- Champagne coloured low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.84m (13' x 12'7)
- plus built-in wardrobe with contemporary sliding doors. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1 x 10'10)
- plus built-in wardrobes with sliding, part mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.84m x 3.58m (12'7 x 11'9)
- Single radiator.
- Grey coloured suite comprising corner bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- Integral Garage / Store 6.25m x 3.58m (20'6 x 11'9)
- Currently not usable to park a car as the integral garage now houses the pellet boiler, hot tank and large pellet store. Additional oil-fired boiler. Up and over door. Power and light.
- Low level walling with brick detail and pillars. Decorative wrought iron gates to tarmac drive with kerbed edging. Parking to front and side. Large garden to front and rear in neat lawn, paved patio area, concrete paths and mature conifer hedging. Enclosed dog pen. Access to detached double garage.
- Detached Double Garage 7.14m x 6.10m (23'5 x 20')
- Twin up and over doors. Power and light. Storage area to loft. Service door to side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.