30 Henryville Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FP
- Contemporary Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Attractive Open Fireplace
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite/ En Suite Shower Room Off Master Bedroom
- Large Secure Enclosed Rear Garden/ Patio Area
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Spacious Stoned Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Space For Detached Garage (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Position Within Popular Select Development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached house located within this extremely popular development just off Ballynure Road in Ballyclare. The property is situated on a spacious corner site at choice end of cul de sac location and has been tastefully decorated throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring.
Painted four panel hardwood doors, skirting and architraves throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.52m x 4.57m 0.00m (15' 5" x 15' 0")
- Attractive limestone fireplace with granite hearth and surround. Open fire. Laminate flooring. Front picture window. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m 0.00m x 2.44m 1.83m (15' 0" x 8' 6")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in hi gloss finish with range of high and low level units with matching wood block effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.13m x 2.44m 1.83m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising PVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 1.83m x 2.13m 0.61m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 1.83m 0.61m x 2.13m 2.13m (6' 2" x 7' 7")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- With three piece white suite comprising PVC panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- Located in quiet end of cul de sac location, this property boasts spacious, kept gardens to front and rear.
Space for detached garage (Subject to necessary approvals).
Stone driveway with ample parking for number for vehicles.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Rear garden within screening perimeter fencing.
Large garden shed with power points and electric light.
Rear patio area. Paved service area.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.