Semi detached bungalow with potential for loft conversion, occupying an excellent site enjoying a pleasant open aspect within this ever popular development close to Ballyclare town centre. The property has been well maintained over the years to include installation of PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and also benefits from a large detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Slate tiled floor at entrance. Access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 0.61m x 3.66m 1.83m (16' 2" x 12' 6")
- Brick built fireplace and hearth with mahogany mantle piece. Feature front window. Oak effect laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.52m (22' 0" x 12' 5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with 'Aga' electric self cleaning under oven. Pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit with stainless steel splashback. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Selection of glazed display cabinets with recessed lighting. Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Shelved hot press. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.00m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 2.44m x 2.44m 0.00m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- With three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and mains powered shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- Occupying a spacious private site on Grange Valley Avenue within walking distance to local town centre amenities.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
Front garden laid in lawn with surrounding border shrubbery enjoying pleasant open aspect.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area.
Water tap. Outside light.
- Detached Garage 7.32m 2.13m x 3.05m 0.61m (24' 7" x 10' 2")
- Up and over door. Side service door. Power points. Electric light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.