3 Village Hill Mews
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9WF
- Three Bedroom End Townhouse In Choice Residential Location
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/ Dining Area
- Four Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Pinkstone Driveway
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Alarm System
- Choice Residential Location In Quiet Cul De Sac Development
Impressive 3 bedroom end townhouse property located within the select Village Hill development in Straid close to local schools and amenities. The property is situated on a spacious site and has a large driveway. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood panelled front door with twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Painted hardwood doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 0.61m x 3.35m 3.05m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
- Attractive marble fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceiling cornicing. Open plan to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.83m (10' 8" x 9' 6")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Double glazed sliding patio doors accessing rear garden. Ceiling cornicing.
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for range range style cooker with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic machine and dishwasher. Glazed display cabinet. Splashback tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Gable side window. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 1.52m x 3.35m 3.05m (11' 5" x 11' 10")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 1.52m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- Laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.83m x 2.13m 0.00m (8' 6" x 7' 0")
- Laminate flooring.
- With white 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower head. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Matching accessories.
- Cul de sac development off Irishill Road, close to Straid Village.
Spacious driveway with parking for a number of vehicles.
Front garden laid in lawn.
Rear garden with spacious patio area and stone trim.
Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.