3 The Grange
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1PF
- Spacious double height entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Living room with cast iron multi-solid fuel stove / Separate dining room with bay window and solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Antique pine effect high and low level units / Polished granite worktops / Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C / Full range of built in furniture to bedroom 3
- Bathroom with white Victorian style suite to include free-standing roll top bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Pavier brick drive to substantial parking / Detached double garage / Extensive gardens in neat lawn and mature trees
- Beautiful, elevated site in an exclusive reidential development of just six luxury homes
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a stunning property in what is regarded as the most sought after and exclusive development of six only detached houses in Antrim. Occupying an elevated, mature and mostly wooded site just off the Belfast Road, this beautifully presented and generously proportioned home is ideally suited to those with a growing family in need of both internal and external space. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 6 panel hard wood entrance door with double glazed sidelights to:-
- Spacious double height entrance hall
- Slate tiled floor. Open to understairs area. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Double radiator and single radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- White Victorian style low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Partially glazed door to entrance hall. Single radiator.
- Lounge 6.30m x 4.04m (20'8 x 13'3)
- (into bay) plus feature fire recess in reclaimed brick with hole in the wall fire opening and gas fire. Corniced ceiling. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. 2.No double radiators.
- Dining room 4.45m x 3.40m (14'7 x 11'2)
- (into bay) Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Living room 4.57m x 3.56m (15 x 11'8)
- Hole in the wall fire place with inset glass fronted cast iron multi-fuel stove. Feature wooden mantle. Quarry tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 5.54m x 3.45m (18'2 x 11'4)
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Polished granite work surfaces. Inset Belfast sink with antique style mixer taps. Inglenook recess with space for range style cooker with over-head extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Inset and under unit lighting. Terracotta tiled floor. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Microwave recess. Double radiator.
- Utility room 2.95m x 2.03m (9'8 x 6'8)
- Full range of buttermilk coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with complementary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Terracotta tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Double radiator.
- Gallery landing
- Overlooking the entrance hall. Access to loft. Hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.47m x 4.01m (14'8 x 13'2)
- (into bay) Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- White Victorian style suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC with chrome pipework to cistern. Fully tiled floor. Non-slip walk in shower area with thermostatic shower unit and feature glass blocks. Mosaic tiled shower area. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.40m (12 x 11'2)
- Full range of built-in furniture comprising wardrobes, drawer sets, overhead cupboards and corner computer area. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.73m x 3.56m (12'3 x 11'8)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.45m x 3.23m (11'4 x 10'7)
- Single radiator.
- White Victorian style suite comprising free-standing roll top, "ball and claw" bath with off-set antique style gold coloured taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C with gold coloured pipe to cistern. Pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Play' electric shower unit. Half wood strip walls. Wood strip floor. Extractor fan.
- Pavier brick drive to substantial parking to front and side. Garden in neat lawn, well stocked borders, laurel hedging and feature railway sleepers. Timber fencing.
- Detached garage 6.07m x 5.74m (19'11 x 18'10)
- Sectional up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC double glazed service door to side.
- Outside continued
- PVC tank and bin enclosure. Extensive garden to side and rear in neat lawn. Mature conifers and trees. Pink stone pathway.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.