3 Six Mile Water Mill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4FD
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 17'2 x 11'4 with contemporary style fire surround (plumbed for gas)
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine / Space for range style cooker
- Large walk-in storage area with access to hotpress
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Generous site with private back garden and side by side parking for two cars
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site with side by side parking for two cars and access to a large private walled in garden to the rear. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this property offers even the most discerning purchaser an opportunity to live in a a delightful property in a sought after residential area close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 4 panel entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Meter cupboard. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with exposed polished chrome gully and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 5.23m x 3.45m (17'2" x 11'4")
- Open fire (piped for gas) with contemporary style surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.23m x 3.43m (17'2" x 11'3")
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Inglenook style recess with space for range style cooker. Pull-out larder. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Concealed wall mounted gas-fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- WALK-IN STORAGE
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Additional under stair storage. Access to hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Access to loft. Light shaft with double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.43m (12'2" x 11'3")
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- EN SUITE
- Modern white site comprising walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail and double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 2.74m (11'3" x 9'0")
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.39m x 2.21m (7'10" x 7'3")
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Glazed shower screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator. Heated towel rail.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn and tegula brick pathway.
Pink stone drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Well stocked flower display.
Feature wall with timber pedestrian gate to:-
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6 ft timber fencing. Tegula brick pathway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at these premises.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.