, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JR
- Spacious entrance hall with open tread staircase to gallery landing
- Living room with feature fireplace and French doors through to:-
- Dining room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with range of mahgony high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer
- First floor gallery landing with partially vaulted woodstrip ceiling
- Four bedrooms/ Three with built-in wardrobes
- Luxury modern white bathroom suite and electric shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating/ PVC fascia and soffits
- Asphalt driveway to attached garage/ Beautifully maintained gardens to front and rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached house occupying a beautifully maintained site with excellent privacy to the rear. Finished to a good standard throughout, this property is ideally positioned for those looking for a family home with easy access to local primary schools, churches and shopping facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door and glazed side and over lights to:-
- Entrance hall
- Wood laminate floor. Open tread staircase to first floor. Vaulted ceiling with wood strip finish. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Living room 5.08m x 3.45m (16'8 x 11'4)
- Open fire with feature surround. Double and single radiator. Wood laminate floor through 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:-
- Dining room 4.78m x 3.45m (15'8 x 11'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiator.
- Kitchen 4.14m x 2.57m (13'7 x 8'5)
- Full range of mahogany high and low level units with contrasting work surface and breakfast bar. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring corner halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for washing machine. Single radiator. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor. PVC door to rear.
- First floor gallery landing
- Hot press with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 2.95m (11'5 x 9'8)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.97m (10 x 9'9)
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 2.03m (11'4 x 6'8)
- Including built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 4 2.57m x 2.26m (8'5 x 7'5)
- Wood strip floor (Door height 5'10). Dual aspect windows.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature taps and shower attachment. 'Redring' electric shower over bath. Moulded wash hand basin with storage below and push button concealed flush W/C. Mostly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Asphalt drive with kerbed edging. Paved pathway.
- Attached garage 5.66m x 2.90m (18'7 x 9'6)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to rear.
- Outside continued
- Private fully enclosed gardens. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Timber pedestrian gate to either side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.