3 New Lodge Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2EX
- Spacious entrance hall / Mostly glazed door to inner hall
- Lounge 19'11 x 11 with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of pine high and low level units
- Inglenook style recess with integrated gas hob and electric oven / Integrated dishwasher
- Utility room (single skin outer wall) and separate W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with ensuite shower room
- Luxury bathroom suite to include free-standing bath and concealed flush toilet
- Mixture of sliding sash effect double glazed windows and mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Generous mature gardens to front and rear in neat lawn and paved patio
- Detached garage 28'5 x 18 and range of other smaller outbuildings / Substantial stoned parking for up to ten cars
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a large site just off the main Belfast Road with open aspect to front and rear providing superb views over well maintained farmland. The property has been recently refurbished and benefits from a luxury bathroom with feature contemporary style free-standing bath and concealed flush W/C. Bedroom 2 also now benefits from an ensuite shower room while the entire property has been tastefully redecorated from top to bottom. Outside, the large site provides a beautifully landscaped setting with mature trees, hedging and shallow stream while the rear garden provides a private retreat for summer evenings. The substantial parking to the front, side and rear could accommodate up to ten cars and gives access to the large detached garage 28'5 x 18 with roller shutter doors to the front and rear. Perfectly sized to accommodate the growing family and downsizers alike, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed leaded glass inset and double glazed side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL 3.61m x 1.22m (11'10 x 4'0)
- Designer panel radiator. Mostly glazed door to:
- INNER HALL
- Design panel radiator. Access to attic. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Additional storage.
- LOUNGE 6.02m x 3.35m (19'9 x 11'0 )
- Open fire with original feature surround and matching over mantle. Decorative cast iron inset and slate hearth. Wall light points. Wooden floor. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.56m x 3.15m (18'3 x 10'4)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with leaded glass display, open shelving and plate rack. Inglenook style recess with 4 ring gas hob and low level "Neff" combination oven and grill. Overhead extractor fan and pitch pine mantle. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Contrasting work surfaces. Integrated "Neff" dishwasher. Brick built fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Pitch pine mantle and cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Dual aspect windows. Wood strip ceilings. TV Point. High level plate rack. Double radiator.
- SINGLE STOREY UTILITY 4.45m x 1.98m (14'7 x 6'6)
- (max). Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window. Door to side with double glazed port light. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
Walk-in cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- White low flush W/C. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11'0 )
- Wood laminate floor. Picture rail. Double designer panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.20m (11'0 x 10'6)
- Picture rail. Wall mounted TV Point. Wood laminate floor. Designer panel radiator. Mahogany effect PVC window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, wall mounted moulded wash hand basin with storage below and mono block mixer taps. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and 'drench' shower over. Pivot and slide cubicle door. Wood laminate floor. Picture rail. Upright designer radiator. Feature leaded and stained glass window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.87m (11'0 x 9'5 )
- Wood laminate floor. Picture rail. Designer panel radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window.
- BATHROOM 3.33m x 2.34m (10'11 x 7'8)
- Contemporary style free standing bath with polished chrome pipework and off-set antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Back to wall concealed flush W/C. Feature pedestal wash hand basin. Picture rail. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Old school style radiator and towel rail. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed window.
- Decorative wrought iron double gates with brick pillars and wing walls with stone drive with substantial parking to front, side and rear for up to ten cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and shallow stream. Low level hedging and mature trees and bushes. Mature holly tree. Brick wall to enclosed, fully paved patio. PVC oil tank. Stoned path and storage area to rear of garage. Mature trees. Enclosed dog run. Garden area to rear in neat lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE 8.66m x 5.49m (28'5 x 18)
- High roller shutter door to front. PVC double glazed window. Separately alarmed. Power and light. Enclosed low flush W/C. Loft storage. Roller door to rear.
- SHED 1 2.97m x 3.00m (9'9 x 9'10)
- Oil-fired boiler. Power and light.
- SHED 2 3.23m x 3.00m (10'7 x 9'10)
- TIMBER SHED 3 2.95m x 1.73m (9'8 x 5'8)
- Paved floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.