, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4HG
- Attractive and deceptively spacious mid-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development
- In close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Deluxe family bathroom encompassing white three piece suite
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Low maintenance private rear gardens
- Driveway to the front
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious mid-terrace property which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented family home benefits from three spacious bedrooms, a deluxe family bathroom, generous lounge with feature fireplace and a contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining. With the dwelling further boasting driveway to the front, oil fired central heating and low maintenance private rear gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset and complementary double glazed sidepanels. Contemporary tiled floor. Double radiator. Access into...
- LOUNGE 4.86 x 4.22 (15'11" x 13'10")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and polished granite hearth. Wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. Two single radiators. Coving to ceiling.
- INNER HALL
- Stairwell leading to first floor. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.85 x 3.72 (15'10" x 12'2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen encompassing a full range of high and low level units with chrome 'T-bar' handles and contrasting formica work surfaces and upstands. Stainless steel circular single bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap. Built in eye level double oven. Integrated four ring hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy set above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Generous space for informal dining. Tiled flooring and recessed spotlights throughout. Built in storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and shelving. BT point. PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed picture window overlooking rear gardens.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to landing. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 4.23 x 2.75 (13'10" x 9'0")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Built in mirrored sliderobes with integrated shelving and hanging space. Single radiator. TV aerial feed.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91 x 3.34 into recess (12'9" x 10'11" into reces
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the rear. Recess for wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.30 x 2.07 (10'9" x 6'9")
- Generous third bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.52 x 1.43 (8'3" x 4'8")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath incorporating mixer tap and ‘Mira’ electric shower unit above. Contemporary tiled flooring and contrasting fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and fully enclosed rear gardens finished in low maintenance paved patio area. Purpose built boiler house encompassing light, power and boiler within. PVC rainwater goods. Outside tap and lights. Tarmac driveway to the front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.