3 Fourtowns Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1RS
- Detached 3 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Within walking distance of a wide range of amenities
- Red oak fitted kitchen and breakfast room / New integrated appliances
- Drawing room with mahogany fireplace
- 3 bedroom and master en-suite
- Recently refurbished Family Bathroom
- Detached garage
- Oil fired central heating and UPVC windows
- Security Alarm
This excellent detached house occupies a prime position within the modern residential development of Fourtowns Manor, within walking distance of a wide range of amenities within the village. The generous accommodation includes a drawing room with mahogany fireplace, living room, dining room, red oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. Outside there is a detached garage, front garden with lawn and enclosed rear garden with block paviour patio and lawn. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating with new boiler and a security alarm.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Spacious hall with telephone point. French doors to dining room.
- DRAWING ROOM 6.40m x 3.58m (21'0 x 11'9)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire, mahogany surround and marble tiled inlay and hearth. Coved ceiling, laminate oak flooring, telephone point and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- LOUNGE 4.06m x 3.18m (13'4 x 10'5)
- Gas fireplace with tiled hearth, recessed ceiling spotlights, laminate wooden flooring and telephone point.
- DINING ROOM 3.28m x 3.10m (10'9 x 10'2)
- Corniced ceiling and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 4.50m x 3.18m (14'9 x 10'5)
- Range of red oak base and wall mounted units, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Recessed ceiling spotlights, picture rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Door to outside. Door to;
- UTILTY 3.18m x 1.78m (10'5 x 5'10)
- Range of base units, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, space for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and boiler. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboard under and WC. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress and ceiling hatch to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.17m x 3.28m into mirrored sliderobes (13'8 x 10'
- Eaves storage cupboards. Telephone point. Door to;
- ENSUITE 3.45m x 1.35m (11'4 x 4'5)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under and WC. Built-in shelved cupboard and towel radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.18m x 3.58m at widest points (17'0 x 11'9 at wid
- Eaves storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.97m (13'8 x 9'9)
- Eaves storage cupboards.
- BATHROOM 3.43m x 2.59m (11'3 x 8'6)
- Recently refurbished spacious bathroom with white suite of freestanding bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle with dual mains shower. Part porcelain tiled walls and tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.51m x 3.68m (18'1 x 12'1)
- Roller garage door, side door, power and light.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- The front garden has a neat lawn and drive providing parking for several cars. The enclosed rear garden has a block paviour patio, lawn and PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.