3 Cogry Rise
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0RZ
- 1240 Sq Ft Semi Detached Chalet Villa
- 2 Reception Rooms: 3 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen In Light Oak
- Fully Tiled 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ Separate W.c.
- Fitted Utility Room
- Large Detached Garage: Extensive Tarmac Driveway
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Frontage Site With Delightful Open Rural Aspect
- Popular Semi Rural Location 2 Miles From Ballyclare
This chalet villa is situated within the ever popular residential development at Cogry located between Burnside and Ballyclare. Spacious adaptable family sized accommodation with large detached garage and tarmac forecourt coupled with its convenient rural location, makes this desirable property one that is well worth viewing.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with ornate leaded glass inset with matching side screens. Outside wall light. Ceramic floor tiles.
Solid 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- Burglar alarm. Part shelved. Electric light.
- SEPARATE W.C
- With white 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled splashback.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.44m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
- Feature brick built fireplace to ceiling height with integrated mantle. Matching hearth. Wood laminate strip flooring. PVC bow window to front.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m 1.22m x 2.74m 1.52m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.66m 2.74m x 3.05m 1.22m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in light oak finish with complementary melamine work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap and single drainer. Overhead window pelmet with integrated lighting. 4 ring hob with low level oven and overhead recessed extractor canopy. Tiled splashback. Plumbed for dish washer. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic floor tiles. Built in storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 1.22m x 1.83m 2.74m (7' 4" x 6' 9")
- Plumbed for washing machine and drier. Tiled floor. Full height shelved storage cupboard. Wall mounted units. PVC double glazed door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press with fully lagged copper cylinder.
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM 3.35m 1.52m x 1.52m 3.05m (11' 5" x 5' 10")
- With 4 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone style shower attachment. Fully tiled quadrant shower unit with electric shower unit and sliding screen doors. Ceramic floor tiles with matching and contrasting wall tiles. Vertical wall mounted radiator/ towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 2.13m x 3.66m 2.44m (13' 7" x 12' 8")
- Wood laminate floor. 3 No built in mirror fronted slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.30m x 2.74m 1.52m (13' 1" x 9' 5")
- Wood laminate floor. Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 2.13m x 3.05m 2.13m (12' 7" x 10' 7")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Convenient semi rural location fronting the Cogry development, enjoying open rural aspect to the front.
Extensive tarmac driveway with parking for up to 4 cars.
Timber gates access rear tarmac driveway to:-
- Large Detached Garage 7.32m 0.00m x 3.66m 1.22m (24' 0" x 12' 4")
- Roller shutter door. Half doors at gable side. PVC double glazed window. Range of internal lighting. Work bench and power points.
Well kept front garden neat in lawn surrounded by selection of mature shrubs and bushes.
Wooden double gates accessing rear garden from the driveway.
Secure enclosed rear garden with tarmac and paved service area/ patio.
Full height boiler house built in block with tile roof.
Perimeter fencing. Outside tap. Outside light.
PVC barge boards.
PVC oil tank at rear of garage and bin storage at gable side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.