3 Castle Lodge
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2ES
- Spacious entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Lounge 17'5 x 13 with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Living room 13'1 x 13
- Kitchen with informal dining area 28'6 x 10'9 / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with full range of matching cream coloured units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include panel bath and separate PVC shower pod
- PVC double glazed windows and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous corner site with substantial parking and detached garage
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed four bedroom detached chalet style house and garage occupying a prominent position to the front of this sought after residential development overlooking open fields on the outskirts of Randalstown village and within easy access of the M2 motorway and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this superb family home boasts two large reception rooms together with a large kitchen with informal dining area and separate utility. Upstairs, the four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) are complimented by a spacious family bathroom while outside the corner site affords substantial tarmac carparking for up to four cars plus access to the large detached garage. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this excellent family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to understairs. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with oak moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 3.96m (17'5 x 13)
- Open fire with feature polished limestone surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Corniced ceiling. Dual aspect windows. Double and single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.99m x 3.96m (13'1 x 13)
- Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 8.69m x 3.28m (28'6 x 10'9)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces and up stands. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Breakfast bar. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Corniced ceiling. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. 2No. double radiators.
- UTILITY 3.25m x 1.75m (10'8 x 5'9)
- Full range of cream coloured low level units and larder storage with "butcher's block" effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Meter cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft and eaves storage. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 3.38m (14'2 x 11'1)
- High level TV point. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back. PVC pod style corner quadrant shower enclosure with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 3.99m (13'4 x 13'1)
- (into dormer) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 3.99m (13'2 x 13'1)
- (into dormer) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.32m x 2.97m (14'2 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.23m x 2.31m (10'7 x 7'7)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC pod style corner quadrant shower enclosure with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic unit. Fully tiled walls with decorative vertical borders. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn with tarmac pathways. Well stocked low maintenance borders with shrubs and coloured stone. Generous side by side parking to rear for three cars with additional parking on approach to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.59m x 3.73m (18'4 x 12'3)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Soft wood double glazed window. Part glazed service door to side. Separate alarm.
Enclosed tarmac courtyard with timber pedestrian gates to main drive and side pathways. Open to paved patio area. Feature pillars and timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.