3 Aghaloughan Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3LG
- Spacious entrance hall wtih staircase to gallery landing
- Lounge 14'8 x 13'2 with fully tiled floor through to open archway
- Living room wtih Inglenook style fireplace and multi-fuel cast iron store
- Mostly glazed French doors to
- Dining room 13' x 12' wtih fully tiled floor through open archway to
- Kitchen with full range of cherry high and low level units
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Utility and separate low flush w.c.
- Sun room 13'9 x 11'7 with semi-vaulted ceiling
- 2 Ground floor bedrooms/ Master with dressing and ensuite shower room
Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet style bungalow with sun room and large garage.
Please note: Under the new Stamp Duty calculation method, the stamp duty payable at the full asking price would be £3,747. Under the old method of calculation this figure rises to £8,248.50 - a total saving of £4,501.50.
- Entrance Hall
- Double doors to large storage cupboard. Mahogany moulded handrail and turned ballustrading to first floor gallery landing. Open to understair. 2 No. Single radiators.
- Lounge 14'8 x 13'1
- Open corner fire with decorative surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate hearth. Twin wall lights. Wood laminate floor. Ornate ceiling cornice and centre rose. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to entrance hall.
- Living Room 13'4 x 13'1
- Feature 'Inglenook' style brick fireplace with inset ornate cast iron multi-fuel stove. Slate hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to;
- Dining Room 13'0 x 12'0
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Open archway to:
- Kitchen 13'0 x 11'9
- Full range of cherry high and low level units with leaded and glazed corner display. Contrasting work surfaces. Space for range style cooker. Wide pyramid style overhead extractor fan. 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Low voltage down lights. Partly tiled walls at work surfaces. Fully tiled floor.
- Sunroom 13'9 x 11'7
- Semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows and door. 8 pane bevelled glass door to dining area.
- Rear Hall
- Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Modern white low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor.
- Utility 7'8 x 6'5
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 10'5
- Single radiator. Open archway to:
- Walk Through Dressing Room
- Double side with built in wardrobe and mirrored sliding doors.
- Modern white 'Victorian' style suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with mixer unit. Sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Partly tiled walls with decorative borders. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'9
- Double radiator.
- Off- white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative borders. Double radiator. Shaver point. Wall light point.
- Spacious Landing
- Double glazed velux roof light. Single radiator. Access to loft.
- Walk In Hotpress
- Insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Separate Storage
- Access to eaves.
- Bedroom 3 16'2 x 13'0
- Double radiator. Double glazed velux roof light. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 15'0 x 11'10
- Double radiator. Access to eaves storage.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Event' power shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Double glazed velux roof light. Single radiator.
- Double entrance pullers and wrought iron railing with tarmac drive to substantial parking area. Garden in neat lawn with well stocked borders and specimen trees. Mature 'Laurel' hedge. Outside lighting.
- Detached Garage 20'0 x 20'0
- Electric roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Power and light. PVC door to side. PVC double glazed windows. PVC oil tank. Garden to rear well laid in lawn and kerbed edging.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.