29A Dublin Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EB
- Spacious entrance hall with access to loft
- Walk-through cloaks room with access to separate W/C
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace / Dual aspect windows and sliding patio door
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- Utility room with range of matching units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with coloured suite / Large PVC clad shower cubicle
- Mostly hardwood double glazed windows / Aluminium double glazed sliding patio door / Oil-fired central heating / Alarm
- Tarmac drive to substantial parking and large attached garage / Extensive, elevated site with excellent views
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious detached bungalow on a mature, elevated site close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Located in arguably one of Antrim's most sought after areas this well proportioned property offers the eventual buyer a unique opportunity to purchase their "forever" home which benefits from a large attached garage that could be incorporated into the overall accommodation (subject to necessary approvals). The property is approached via a set of stone pillars to the tarmac drive way which rises gently to provide an elevated position on this beautiful, mature site with superb outlook towards the spire of All Saints Church and Tardree Forest beyond. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the generous room proportions and potential of this hidden gem. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Tiled step to open covered foyer. Hardwood single glazed door to;
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- 2No. single radiators. Access to loft.
- Walk-through Cloaks Room
- Cloaks hanging space. Access to;
- Separate W/C
- Coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.28m x 4.78m (17'4 x 15'8)
- Open fire with tiled hearth, surround and canopy. Hardwood double glazed picture window to front. Aluminum double glazed window and sliding patio door to covered open entrance.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 4.78m x 3.48m (15'8 x 11'5)
- Full range of high and low level units with wood trim and "butchers block" effect work surface. Space for cooker and plumber for dishwasher. Part tiled walls to work surface. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- Utility Room 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5 x 9'6)
- Matching low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge freezer. Single radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to the side.
- Bedroom 1 4.09m x 3.99m (13'5 x 13'1)
- plus built-in wardrobes with double doors. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 2.97m (13'5 x 9'9)
- plus built-in wardrobes with double doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5 x 9'6)
- Single radiator.
- Bathroom 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3 x 9'9)
- (max) Green coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large PVC clad shower cubicle with sliding glass doors and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls. "Dimplex" wall heater. Double radiator. Large hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Twin stone pillars and original stone wall to tarmac driveway with parking for several cars and access to;
- Attached Garage 6.27m x 4.95m (20'7 x 16'3)
- Electrically operated up and over door. Power and light. Hardwood single glazed window to rear.
- Outside Continued
- Extensive garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn. Mature trees and conifers. Laurel hedging. Paved patio areas to front and rear. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.