291 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2US
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'6 x 11'9 / Glazed door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Open to rear hall
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Storage room / Former ground floor W/C (pipework still in place)
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Enclosed landscaped gardens to rear
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young professional alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse in the ever popular Bush Manor development close to Antrim Area Hospital and the M" motorway for easy access to Belfast. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from an ensuite to the master bedroom and delightful cream coloured country style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob. The landscaped gardens to the rear are complimented by a generous side garden with plenty of space for a garden shed or dog run. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Walnut effect wood laminate floor through to;
- Living Room 4.42m x 3.58m (14'6 x 11'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass door to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4 x 11)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Double radiator. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor through to;
- Open Rear Hall
- Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. 6 pane glazed door to;
- Storage Cupboard / Former W/C
- Single radiator. Former W/C and wash hand basin now removed but all plumbing and pipework in place.
- First Floor Landing
- Wood laminate floor. Large storage cupboard. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.30m (12'3 x 10'10)
- Wall mounted TV point. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.38m (11'4 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.34m (7'10 x 7'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Paved pathway to front with low maintenance pebbled flower display. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed side area with 5ft. timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, tegula brick patio area and raised planters. 6ft. timber fencing. Outside tap and light. PVC oil tank. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- None of the services or appliances have been tested in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.