29 The Cedars
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4LE
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'3 x 11'7 (max) with open fire and feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light walnut high and low level units / Integrated gas hob, electric oven, fridge and freezer
- Ground floor W/C / Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite showeroom
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and seperate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac side by side parking to the front / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and patio
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike to purchase a generously proportioned end townhouse extending to approximately 920 sq ft and occupying an enviable site with open aspect to the front. Finished to a high standard throughout this beautiful property boasts a ground floor W/C, utility cupboard and ensuite to master bedroom. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed portlight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.95m x 3.53m (16'3 x 11'7)
- (max) Open fire with feature pine surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 4.65m x 3.10m (15'3 x 10'2)
- Full range of light walnut high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- Utility cupboard
- Plumbed for washing machine and shelf for dryer.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- First floor landing
- Hot press with "Dimplex" pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 2.57m (13'1 x 8'5)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 2.44m (12'1 x 8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.08m (8'3 x 6'10)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Shared paved pathway to side with timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn. Concealed PVC tank and prefabricated oil-fired boiler house.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.