, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance foyer with wood laminate floor
- Living room with wooden fire surround and electric coal effect stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Staircase to first floor / PVC double glazed door to rear
- Recently installed cream coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two cars / Detached garage
- Fully enclosed garden to the rear in neat lawn
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with garage occupying a larger than expected site in the sought after Folly area of Antrim town close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from recently installed cream coloured "Shaker" style kitchen units the property offers an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance door to:-
- Entrance foyer
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Pine 6 panel door with glazed side panel to:-
- Living room 4.57m x 4.39m (15 x 14'5)
- (max) Wooden fire surround with granite effect inset and hearth. Electric coal effect stove. Dado rail. Wood laminate floor. 15 pane glazed door with sidelights to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area 4.57m x 2.95m (15 x 9'8)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with chrome handles and butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Sliding door to understair clockroom cupboard. Staircase to first floor. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear.
- First floor landing
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 3.81m x 2.51m (12'6 x 8'3)
- Door to built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and shelving above. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 2.69m (12'3 x 8'10)
- (into shelved recess) Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.92m x 1.98m (9'7 x 6'6)
- plus double louvered doors to built-in wardrobe with overhead locker. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' electric shower over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and wood effect fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive to side with parking for 2 cars. Access to:-
- Detached garage 6.10m x 2.97m (20 x 9'9)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to side.
- Outside continued
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and timber lap board fencing. Concrete pathway. PVC tank. Timber pedestrian gate. Outside tap and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.