29 Highgrove Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9XH
- Beautifully Presented 5 Bedroom Detached Villa
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Dining Area Open Plan To Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- De Luxe 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage With Extensive Pavior Driveway
- Oak Coloured PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating Supplemented With Selection Of Owned High Output 'Hyundai' solar panels
- Situated On Prime Corner Site Within Popular Development Backing Onto Local Rugby Club
Very impressive detached villa extending to circa 2100 sq ft offering up to 5 bedroom accommodation, with integral garage, occupying a spacious landscaped corner site within this select residential development on the outskirts of Ballyclare. The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners to include a range of high output owned solar panels generating both electric and heat, providing an income of the owners as well as significent savings on energy bills. The dwelling is superbly finished throughout and internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all aspects of this desirable property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled solid oak doors throughout with painted skirting boards and architraves.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 1.52m x 3.35m 2.74m (16' 5" x 11' 9")
- Feature front window. Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m 0.91m x 3.35m 3.05m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
- Feature front window. Solid oak flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceiling cornicing.
- Glass panelled door to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 0.91m x 3.05m 2.74m (18' 3" x 10' 9")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in solid beech finish with range of high and low level units and granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include large fridge, dishwasher and 'Neff' microwave. Recess for range style cooker with stainless steel splashback and pyramid style 'Rangemaster' extractor unit. Wine rack. Glazed display cabinet. Window pelmet. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Open plan to:-
- LIVING AREA 3.96m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.74m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
- PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 2.74m x 3.05m 0.91m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
- Comprising range of low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Splashback tiling. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Access into integral garage. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. Gallery window. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.00m (12' 6" x 11' 0" )
- Built in wardrobes. Recessed ceiling lighting. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
- Built in wardrobe. Oak effect laminate flooring.
Wall mounted light fittings.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- Built in wardrobe. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m 2.74m x 3.05m 2.13m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 5 3.35m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.30m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
- Currently utilised as study. Built in wardrobe. Oak effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE
- Luxurious 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with swan neck mixer tap and handheld shower head. Spacious corner shower cubicle with overhead mains operated shower unit accompanied by handheld shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirrored vanity cabinet. Low flush w.c. Chrome fitted towel rail. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall and flooring tiling. Matching accessories.
- Situated on a prime corner site backing onto Ballyclare Rugby Club within one of the most sought after developments in Ballyclare, off Doagh Road, close to local schools and town centre amenities.
Brick kerbed and pavior driveway with parking forecourt and separate paved parking bay at gable side of garage with electric car changing point.
- Integral Garage 5.18m 1.83m x 3.05m 2.74m (17' 6" x 10' 9")
- Up and over door. Fluorescent lighting. Power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Neat front garden in lawn with bordering shrubbery.
Secure enclosed rear garden enjoying pleasant open aspect mainly laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing and natural hedgerow.
Spacious patio area and paved service area.
PVC barge boards. Outside light. Water tap.
Garden shed included.
NB Property benefits from range of owned 'Hyundai' high output solar module panels contributing substantially towards electric and hot water.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.