29 Chapeltown Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LD
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room with feature ornate wooden fire surround and matching overmantle / Back boiler linked to central heating and hot water
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Polished granite work surfaces with "Belfast" sink / Integrated dishwasher
- Fully tiled floor through open square archway to Sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Utility room with range of low level units / Access to integral garage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white Victorian style suite to include free-standing roll top bath
- PVC double glazed windows and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Extensive gardens to front and rear in neat lawn, paved patio and timber decking / Immediate proximity to local primary school
This exceptionally well presented three bedroom bungalow benefits from a large sunroom to the rear, integral garage and generous site with extensive gardens to the front and rear affording an open aspect with views over open fields and surrounding countryside. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this delightful family home is situated opposite the local primary school and within easy access of Kells village and the A6 dual carriageway providing easy access to Ballymena and Dunsilly roundabout. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Partially glazed entrance door and sidelights to:-
- Entrance hall
- Wood laminate floor. Half woodstrip walls. Access to loft. Cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.32m x 3.73m (14'2 x 12'3)
- Open fire with back boiler linked to central heating and hot water. Ornate curved wooden surround with matching mirrored over mantle. Partially polished cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 7.21m x 2.97m (23'8 x 9'9)
- Full range of antique pine style high and low level units with lattice work doors to some units and under unit lighting. Glazed display unit (wired for in-unit lighting). Pull-out wicker baskets. Polished granite work surface and Belfast sink with fluted drainer and antique style mixer taps. Integrated dish washer. Reclaimed brick Inglenook style recess with space for range cooker. Inset extractor fan. Plumbed for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surface. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through open square archway to:-
- Sunroom 4.57m x 3.56m (15 x 11'8)
- Semi vaulted ceiling. Fully tiled floor. 2No. double radiators. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- Utility room 3.61m x 1.68m (11'10 x 5'6 )
- Low level cream coloured units and contrasting wood block effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Partially woodstrip walls at work surface. Leaded stained glass door to kitchen. PVC double glazed and leaded door to rear. Single radiator. Door to:-
- Integrated garage 5.33m x 3.61m (17'6 x 11'10)
- Under and over door. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")
- plus 2No. double built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor. Double built-in drawer sets with adjoining book shelves. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 3.20m (11'1 x 10'6)
- Into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.92m x 2.92m (9'7 x 9'7)
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising free standing roll tap ball and claw bath with off-set antique style taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Mosaic tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Double doors to hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater with shelving above. Double radiator.
- Double entrance pillars and gold stoned drive to front and side. Front garden in neat lawn and low level timber fencing. Mature trees and conifer hedging. Well stocked borders. Paved pathway to front. Access to integrated garage. Drive to side with large timber gate providing vehicular access to enclosed concrete parking for up to three cars. Outside light. Space for additional garage. Garden in neat lawn with mature conifers. Paved patio and access to raised timber decked area. Mature borders. Barbecue area with conifer screen. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap. Open aspect to rear with good sun orientation and views over surrounding countryside.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.