28 Rathmena Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HX
- Well Presented Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge With Open Fire And Picture Window
- Open Arch Into Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Cooker
- Fully Tiled Shower Room/ Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage With Remote Roller Shutter Door
- Delightful Mature And Private Gardens
- Extensive Kerbed And Brick Pavior Double Driveway
- Choice Convenient Residential Location
Well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow, with integral garage, occupying a delightful private site, in a choice residential location, close to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been upgraded over the years and will particularly appeal to those wishing to downsize to a manageable, easily maintained property in a convenient sought after location. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Wall mounted light fitting.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 1.52m x 3.05m 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
- Attractive stone built fireplace with tiled hearth. Open fire. Front picture window. 3 No wall light fittings. Ceiling coving. Open arch into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.66m 0.00m x 2.13m 1.83m (12' 0" x 7' 6")
- KITCHEN 2.74m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.83m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in 'linen' effect finish with oak trim and matching work surfaces. Twin glazed display cabinets. Built in breakfast bar. Cooker point with overhead extractor canopy. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Mahogany double glazed back door. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- REAR HALL
- With built in cloakcupboard and separate storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 3.05m x 3.05m 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.00m x 2.74m 3.05m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.00m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With contemporary 3 piece suite comprising large quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin and single block mixer tap. Push button w.c. Panelled ceiling. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Access to roof space.
- Delightful mature site, laid in spacious private gardens, conveniently located close to local schools and all town centre amenities.
Brick kerbed and pavior double driveway with parking space.
- Integral Garage 4.57m 1.83m x 2.74m 0.91m (15' 6" x 9' 3")
- Remote control roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points.
Front garden laid in lawn within screening border shrubbery, plants and trees.
Front brick pavior path.
Timber gates at each gable side.
Spacious private rear garden, laid in lawn within screening perimeter trees and hedgerow.
Well stocked in specimen trees and bushes.
PVC barge boards.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.