28 Carnbeg Square
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RH
- Impressive Townhouse Style Villa
- With Gable Side Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Brick Built Garage
- Main Lounge With Black Granite Fireplace/ Gas Fire
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen With Dining Space
- Gloss White Kitchen Units With Integrated Appliances
- Matching Utility Room And Furnished Cloakroom
- 3 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Popular Convenient Residential Location
Deceptively spacious townhouse style villa, extending in excess 1100 sq ft, with gable side tarmac driveway accessing brick built detached garage, occupying a mature site, within this popular development, on the outskirts of Antrim Town, close to M2 Intersection at Dunsilly. Accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms, en suite, utility room and furnished cloakroom with all finishes to a modern contemporary specification. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this excellent family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed panelled front door with fan light. Ceramic tile flooring. Stairwell to first floor. 'Whitewood' 6 panel internal doors throughout with matching skirting boards.
- LOUNGE 5.18m 1.83m " x 3.96m 1.83m (17' 6 " x 13' 6")
- At max. Contemporary black granite fireplace and matching hearth. Chrome surround to open flame gas inset. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Front window affording views over 'The Square'.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE 5.49m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.22m (18' 6" x 10' 4" )
- At max. Range of modern fitted high and low level units in gloss white finish with contrasting dark woodblock effect work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and underoven with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. All in stainless steel finish. Integrated fridge and freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single lever mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Matching ceramic tile floor extending throughout the kitchen into utility room and cloakroom.
- Dining Area
- With double glazed French door and matching double glazed side panels accessing the rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.83m 0.00m x 1.83m 2.74m (6' 0" x 6' 9")
- Range of matching units and work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for dryer. Mains gas fired central heating boiler. Recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted extractor unit. Central heating timer unit.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor unit.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Shelved hot press.
NB Pressurised water system installed.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.83m (16' 9" x 11' 6")
- At max.
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Push button w.c. Chromed towel rail/ radiator. Recssed ceiling lights. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m 0.00m x 2.44m 2.74m (15' 0" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 1.83m x 3.35m 2.74m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
- Twin rear windows. High level sockets and TV ariel point.
- MAIN BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with centred mixer tap in fully tiled surround. Wall mounted electric shower over with fixed shower screen. Button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Shaver point. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Complementary wall tiling. Contrasting ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Choice location, within this popular convenient development, fronting onto the central 'Square'.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway accessing:-
- Brick Built Garage 5.49m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Electric light and power points.
Extensive rear garden laid in lawn within secure perimeter fencing. Matching fence and gateway at gable side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.