279 Derrycoole Way
, Co. County Antrim
, BT37 9JJ
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Living Room With Open Fire
- Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Cloakroom With W.c.
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Gardens To Front And Rear
- Convenient Off Street Parking
Three bedroom mid terrace property located within ever popular residential area within walking distance of local shops and amenities. The property requires some internal redecoration but would suit first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with multi point locking system and glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 3.05m x 3.66m 0.61m (14' 10" x 12' 2")
- Fireplace with tiled surround and mahogany mantle. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING 5.79m 1.83m x 3.35m 0.91m (19' 6" x 11' 3")
- Range of high and low level with granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Recess and plumbing for range style cooker with integrated overhead stainless steel extractor unit and splashback. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Splashback tiling. Gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Hardwood glass panelled back door accessing rear garden. Tiled floor.
- With wash hand basin. Tiling to wall and floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 0.61m x 3.66m 0.61m (15' 2" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.61m x 2.74m 1.83m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
- Built in wardrobe. Access to floored roof space via staircase.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.61m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling.
- Front garden in lawn within perimeter fencing. Enclosed rear garden. Raised patio area. Water tap. Outside light. Outhouse
- We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £46,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.