27 Hillhead Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DS
- Spacious Three Bedroom End Town House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Utility Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Detached Double Garage
- Choice Location Close To Local Town Centre Amenities
Three bedroom end terrace house located on Hillhead Road on the outskirts of Ballyclare town centre. The property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen with utility area and spacious three piece bathroom suite. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door with leaded inset. Parquet wooden flooring. Glass panelled door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Original corniced ceiling. Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled doors to reception rooms.
- LIVING ROOM 7.01m 1.22m x 2.74m 1.22m (23' 4" x 9' 4")
- Windows at front and rear elevation. 4 sets of wall lights including picture light. Glass panelled door into rear hall.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m 0.91m x 2.44m 3.05m (13' 3" x 8' 10")
- Original ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 2.74m 2.13m x 2.44m 3.05m (9' 7" x 8' 10")
- Range of original high and low level modern unit with formica work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit with mixer tap. Cooker point with 'Belling' freestanding cooker included. Wall tiling.
- REAR HALL/ UTILITY AREA 3.66m 1.52m x 2.13m 1.83m (12' 5" x 7' 6")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Fully tiled utility area. PVC double glazed back door and side screen. Shelved understair storage.
Return stairwell with window at half landing.
- First Floor Landing
- With ceiling cornicing. Original 4 panel doors.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
- Range of built in robes with overhead drawers. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.00m x 2.13m 1.83m (13' 0" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.61m x 2.44m 3.05m (13' 2" x 8' 10")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM 2.74m 3.05m x 2.74m 0.00m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
- With three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Panelled bath with tiled surround, mixer tap and shower fitting. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- Concrete forecourt with perimeter wall. Timber pillars and metal gate.
Enclosed fully paved rear yard.
Gateway to rear. Shared gable side vehicular access.
- Detached Double Garage 6.10m 0.00m x 6.10m 0.00m (20' 0" x 20' 0")
- With twin doors.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.