27 Dungonnell Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT29 4DG
- Gated Entrance With Private Driveway Set Amidst Mature Countryside
- Situated A Short Distance From Main Commuter Networks And Local Amenities
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Two With Ensuites And Walk In Wardrobes)
- Contemporary Kitchen With Open Plan Space To Informal Dining Area And Family Area
- Two Further Spacious Reception Rooms To Include Lounge And Conservatory
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Study, Utility Room & Furnished Cloakroom
- Detached Large Steel Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Underfloor Heating Throughout Ground Floor
Entering through the gated entrance with its private driveway, there is a sense of expectation in the grandeur that lies ahead. Combining tranquillity with convenience, this attractive and spacious detached residence is finished to an exacting standard throughout and occupies a prime countryside setting whilst in close proximity to main commuter networks and local amenities. Accommodation boasts three spacious reception rooms, three generous bedrooms with two complemented by an ensuite and walk in wardrobes, fully fitted open plan contemporary kitchen with informal dining space, utility room and a study. With the dwelling further benefiting from a deluxe family bathroom, beautifully landscaped gardens with breath-taking views over surrounding countryside, parking for several vehicles and an expansive detached steel garage / workshop, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front entrance door with dual aspect double glazed windows adjacent. Contemporary tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Turned oak stairwell leading to first floor with fluted balustrading and moulded handrail. Walk in storage cupboard with integrated shelving, light and insulated hot water tank. Recess inset under stairs. Beam vacuum points and thermostat.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 1.81 x 1.47 (5'11" x 4'9")
- Luxury white two piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc and wash hand basin with mixer tap inset into white gloss vanity unit incorporating mirror, shaver point and downlighters. Contemporary tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Extractor fan and thermostat.
- STUDY / BEDROOM 4 3.27 x 2.97 (10'8" x 9'8")
- Generous study space or option to utilise as fourth bedroom. Solid wood strip flooring with underfloor heating. PVC double glazed window to the rear and thermostat.
- BEDROOM 1 4.48 x 4.17 (14'8" x 13'8")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Solid wood strip flooring with underfloor heating. Alarm panel and video entry intercom system. Thermostat.
- ENSUITE 3.25 x 2.05 (10'7" x 6'8")
- Luxury white four piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, dual circular wash hand basins with mixer taps inset into white gloss vanity unit with granite worktops and extended quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Tiled flooring and complementary fully tiled walls with decorative border trim. Chrome towel radiator, thermostat and extractor fan. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- LOUNGE 7.87 x 5.17 (at widest points) (25'9" x 16'11" (at
- Entertainment size spacious lounge encompassing space for informal dining. Feature open granite fireplace with coal effect gas fire insert. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Accessed via glazed panelled double doors from hallway and matching single door leading into kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING SPACE 8.17 x 5.07 (26'9" x 16'7")
- Farmhouse style fitted kitchen with full range of high and low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Single bowl ceramic Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap. Space for’ Rayburn’ Aga oven with extractor fan and light inset above. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Built in eye level dual oven and microwave. Contemporary tiled flooring throughout with underfloor flooring and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights to kitchen. Open plan to generous space for informal dining area and family area incorporating contemporary wall hung gas fireplace with stainless steel trim. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Alarm panel and video entry intercom system. BT and beam vacuum points. Access into utility room and conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 4.93 x 4.19 (16'2" x 13'8")
- Spacious family room encompassing PVC double glazed windows wrapped around offering uninterrupted breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside and complementary PVC French patio double doors. Contemporary tiled flooring throughout with underfloor flooring. Air conditioning unit. Glazed panelled double doors leading into kitchen.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.57 x 1.97 (11'8" x 6'5")
- Generous utility room encompassing range of high and low level units to match kitchen and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space and vented for tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler housed within. Contemporary tiled flooring with underfloor flooring and complementary part tiled walls. PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed window unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Generous landing space with double radiator and velux window. BT and beam vacuum points.
- BEDROOM 2 5.67 x 5.17 (at widest points) (18'7" x 16'11" (at
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC dual aspect double glazed windows and solid wood strip flooring. Access into floored eaves storage and walk in wardrobe. Thermostat and double radiator.
- WALK IN WARDROBE 3.98 x 2.09 (13'0" x 6'10")
- Generous cupboard space with light, solid wood strip flooring, double radiator and integrated shelving.
- ENSUITE 2.71 x 2.48 (8'10" x 8'1")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Solid wood strip flooring and fully tiled walls. Velux window. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan. Access into eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 4.47 x 4.16 (14'7" x 13'7")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing PVC dual aspect double glazed windows and solid wood strip flooring. Access into walk in wardrobe and floored attic space with light via slingsby ladder. Wall mounted TV point and double radiator.
- WALK IN WARDROBE 3.04 x 2.60 (9'11" x 8'6")
- Generous cupboard space with light, solid wood strip flooring, double radiator and integrated shelving. Access into eaves storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.42 x 2.42 (7'11" x 7'11")
- Deluxe white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with mixer taps to the centre. Solid wood strip flooring and fully tiled walls. Velux window. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
- DETACHED STEEL GARAGE 13.97 x 6.84 (45'9" x 22'5")
- Generous extensive insulated garage space accessed via electric roller door and two PVC pedestrian doors to side. Light and bower within. Partition stud walls currently utilised for office space and separate bathroom to include wc and wash hand basin. Intercom video entry system and BT points. Beam vacuum system housed within.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn Bordered By Mature Hedges. Open Aspect With Superb Views Over Surrounding Countryside. Private Driveway Encompassing Bollard Lights Accessed Via Remote Controlled Electric Cast Iron Gates. Flagged Patio Area With Complementary Retractable Awning Above. Outside Taps, Power Points & Lights. PVC Rainwater Goods. Oil & Gas Tanks Set To Rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.