27 Birch Hill Road South
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DD
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'7 x 14' (max) / Brick fire surround and raised TV plinth
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of "beech" effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing / Access to attic
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Shower room with walk-in shower bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas-fired central heating
- Neat garden area to front / Fully enclosed and recently paved low maintenance garden to rear
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prominent position with excellent sun orientation within this sought after estate close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with gas fired central heating, deceptively spacious home is ideally suited to the young first time buyer or those with a family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7" x 14'0" )
- (max) Open fire with feature brick surround and tiled hearth. Raised TV plinth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.28m x 3.07m (17'4 x 10'1 )
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge and plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Meter cupboard. Access to under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Louvered door to former hotpress. Gas boiler and shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.10m (11' x 10'2 )
- Wood strip flooring. Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10 )
- Louvered doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10)
- Wood strip floor. Double doors to overstair storage. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising walk-in "Sit" bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Partially tiled wall and fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Timber pedestrian gate to pathway. Garden to front in neat lawn and low level hedging. Fully enclosed and paved garden area to rear. Kerbed edging with borders. Block walling and timber fencing. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.