, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PZ
- Spacious Lounge With French Doors Onto Balcony
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen In Beech Finish
- Range Of Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms/ En Suite Bathroom With Shower
- Deluxe Bathroom With White Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Arched Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Intercom Entry System/ Lift Access
- Professional Management Company/ Communal Gardens
- Private Car Parking Allocation And Guest Parking
Luxurious first floor apartment in an exclusive Riverside Setting within this select development, off Burn Road, in Doagh Village. The property comprises 1 of only 8 apartment units and enjoys bright spacious accommodation offering 3 bedrooms with all accommodation finished to a quality specification throughout enjoying elevated rural views over Doagh River and open countryside. The convenient location offers ready access to Doagh and Ballyclare with a short commute to Belfast and Antrim. Viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with secure intercom access. Stained glass side panels. Porcelain floor tiling. Lift to all floors. Stairwell with glazed balustrade and oak handrail.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Flush maple veneer entrance door. Video entry intercom system. Ceramic tile flooring. Modern ceiling lighting. Maple veneer internal doors throughout with contemporary chrome door furniture.
- CLOAK STORE/ UTILITY
- Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Base units. Plumbed for washer/ dryer. Tile flooring. Rack of ceiling spot lights. Central heating timer.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/ DINING 5.18m 1.83m x 6.10m 1.83m (17' 6" x 20' 6")
- Laminate flooring. Twin suspended ceiling lights. Twin PVC arched windows with matching French doors accessing balcony area with glazed balustrade and stainless steel handrail. Open square arch into:-
- KITCHEN 3.05m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.83m (10' 7" x 9' 6")
- Range of luxury fitted units in beech finish complemented with 'charcoal' work surfaces. Integrated range of appliances including 4 ring gas hob, matching stainless steel underoven with overhead extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Range of soft closing saucepan and cutlery drawers. Ceramic tile flooring with complementary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights and recessed unit lighting. Twin aspect windows.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.96m 3.35m x 3.05m 0.61m (13' 11" x 10' 2")
- Twin built in double wardrobes. Walk through to:-
- Dressing Area 2.44m 1.83m x 1.83m 0.00m (8' 6" x 6' 0")
- Wall to wall built in slide robes with integrated shelves and hanging space. Side window.
- En Suite Bathroom
- With range of modern sanitary ware comprising push button w.c. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Mira Sport electric shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Large recessed wall mirror. Ceramic tile flooring. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 1.22m x 3.35m 1.22m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
- Twin aspect front windows. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 0.91m x 2.44m 3.05m (12' 3" x 8' 10")
- With range of modern white sanitary ware comprising push button w.c. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath in fully tiled surround with mains pressure shower unit over and mixer taps. Ceramic floor tiles. Rack of ceiling spot lights.
- The apartment complex is located at the rear of the select Ballyhamage development, within a professionally landscaped setting.
Allocated car parking is located to the rear of the building with extensive visitor parking located at the gable side.
Communal gardens are laid in a range of specimen shrubs and plants with integrated patio areas.
The rear site overlooks Doagh River and open countryside.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.