26 Toberdowney Valley
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9TS
- Impressive Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- Living Room With Feature Bay Window
- Dining Room With Glass Panelled Doors Into:-
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area And Utility Room
- Superb Open Plan Sun Room With Vaulted Ceiling And Cast Iron Stove
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage/ Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Private Corner Site At Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location
Well presented detached villa with integral garage, occupying a beautiful private corner site at quiet end of cul de sac location conveniently located off Lismenary Road on the outskirts of Ballynure Village. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and offers up to 4 bedroom accommodation and three separate reception rooms including a superb open plan sun room off the kitchen. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood double glazed front door with double glazed side panel and multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. Solid 6 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 2.44m x 4.57m 1.52m (15' 8" x 15' 5")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Laminate flooring. Feature bay window. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 0.61m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear sun room area.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 3.96m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.44m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid pine finish with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with integrated extractor unit and eye level double oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Island unit with inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Open plan to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 1.83m x 2.13m 3.05m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
- Range of high and low level units in solid pine finish with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Glazed display cabinet. Ceramic tiled floor. Service door to garage. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- SUN ROOM ANNEX 6.40m 0.00m x 4.57m 2.74m (21' 0" x 15' 9")
- Feature cast iron wood burning stove. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 3.05m x 3.05m 1.22m (15' 10" x 10' 4")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled spacious shower cubicle with folding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed ceiling lighting. Contrasting PVC wall panelling. Laminate tile effect floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m 2.13m x 2.44m 1.52m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
- 2No velux roof lights.
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Occupying a mature corner site, with south facing rear garden, within this small cul de sac development, off Lismenary Road, in Ballynure Village, close to the local Primary School.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with ample parking for a number of vehicles.
Neat front garden in shrubs.
- Integral Garage 5.18m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.00m (17' 8" x 10' 0")
- Up and over door. Gable side window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Integral shelving. Electric light and power points.
Enclosed private rear garden laid mainly in lawn with spacious patio area.
PVC barge boards. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.