, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4BH
- Family Room with feature fireplace and contemporary frosted glass backlit wall panels
- Living room with polished fully tiled floor open to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed sliding patio door to ground floor timber decked patio
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms (Master with ensuite) with possibility of utilising family room as third bedroom
- Access to first floor timber decked patio with superb views along the Six Mile Water
- Bathroom with modern white three piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas central heating
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase what can only be described as an exceptional property located in an ever popular conservation area of Riverside in the historic heart of Antrim town. The property is located within easy walking distance of all local amenities and transport facilities. Previously extended and fully renovated this superb property originally built in 1901 now benefits from an extended kitchen with patio doors to a timber decked balcony that cantilevers over the Six Mile Water. The lower level is complimented by a first floor timber decked area accessed from the master bedroom providing breathtaking views up and down the river to the landmark spire of the Church of Ireland. Only on full inspection can one fully appreciate the nature of this amazing property. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Solid Oak panel door to:-
- Entrance hall
- Fully tiled floor. Under stair storage. Meter board. Single radiator.
- Family Room / Bedroom 3 4.85m x 3.35m (15'11 x 11'0)
- Feature open fireplace encompassing wooden surround, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Frosted glass panels with inset lighting. Double radiator. Versatility to utilise as generous third bedroom.
- Lounge 3.84m x 3.33m (12'7 x 10'11)
- Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Polished fully tiled flooring. Open plan through to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area 4.65m x 3.91m (max) (15'3" x 12'9" (max) )
- Full range of modern cream country style high and low level units with feature stainless steel handles and contrasting wood block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with low level combination oven and grill. Pull-out over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge, freezer and washer dryer. Breakfast bar. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to timber decked patio area over the Six Mile Water. Staircase leading to first floor.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to generous attic space.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 3.94m (to include ensuite) (12'7" x 12'11"
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed door and fanlight leading out to first floor timber decked balcony. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush push button W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower unit. Pivot and slide cubicle door. Recessed storage. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Timber decked balcony 5.03m x 4.14m (max) (16'6" x 13'6" (max) )
- Timber decked upper balcony with low level walling and railings. Superb views over the Six Mile Water and church spire. Outside light.
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 2.92m (max) (10'11" x 9'6" (max) )
- Generous second bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush push button W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and 'P-Shaped' panel bath with thermostatically controlled shower over. Fully tiled floor. and complementary tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan and PVC double glazed opaque window.
- Tegula brick forecourt with access to side porch. Discreet bin storage. Timber decked patio to rear, cantilevered over the Six Mile Water with inset deck lighting and wrought iron railings.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.