26 Oak View
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0HF
- Extended End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Extensive Private Mature Rear Garden
- Highly Regared Semi Rural Location
- Far Reaching Views Towards Six Mile Valley
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom Suite
Situated within a highly sought after semi-rural location enjoying an unspoilt aspect over the surrounding Countryside and an extensive private mature rear garden this extended 3 Bedroom Townhouse will ideally suit the First Time Buyer searching for an unspoilt location yet only a few minutes drive from Sandyknowes roundabout for those commuting in to the City Centre.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 3.99m x 3.00m (13'1 x 9'10)
- Attractive tiled fireplace with wooden surround. Picture rail. Coved ceiling.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.00m x 2.44m (9'10 x 8'0)
- Open plan into:
- KITCHEN 2.92m x 2.59m (9'7 x 8'6)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Part tiled walls. Rear hall. Walk-in storage cupboard. Enjoys views over rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.05m (12'6 x 10'0)
- at max. Enjoying far reaching open aspect over surrounding fields.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.31m (11'4 x 7'7)
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.44m (8'6 x 8'0)
- Neat garden to front in lawn. Paved walkway to front door. Access to side Extensive mature private garden to rear in lawn. Outside fuel store.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.