26 Henryville Meadows
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9FY
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Large Stoned Driveway
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden
- Space For Detached Garage (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location Within Popular Development
Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached house located within this extremely popular development just off Ballynure Road in Ballyclare. The property is situated on a spacious corner site enjoying a pleasant open aspect as well as ample parking facilities. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Painted 6 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.52m x 4.57m 0.61m (15' 5" x 15' 2")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Open fire. Oak effect laminate flooring. Understair storage. Front feature windows.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m 0.00m x 2.44m 1.83m (15' 0" x 8' 6")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 0.61m x 2.44m 2.74m (15' 2" x 8' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.61m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 2.13m 2.44m x 1.83m 0.00m (7' 8" x 6' 0")
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling. Wall mounted mirror. Laminate flooring.
- Located in quiet end of cul de sac location within popular Henryville Development just off Ballynure Road close to local town centre, schools and amenities.
Stone driveway with ample parking for a number of vehicles.
Spacious rear garden within screening perimeter fencing.
Rear patio area. PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside light. Water tap.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.