26 Fountain Lane
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1LX
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- Open plan living room / Open fire with back boiler and feature surround
- Staircase to first floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate floors
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia an soffits
- Concrete drive with parking for 2 cars / Detached garage / Enclosed and fully paved yard area to rear
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house and garage benefiting from modern "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with a recently refurbished, modern bathroom suite to include panel bath with feature shower over. With tarmac, off-street parking for two cars and generous detached garage this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- Open plan living area 5.28m x 4.14m (17'4 x 13'7)
- Open fire with back boiler. Distressed pine surround and reclaimed brick inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Open to under stairs. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 5.28m x 3.63m (17'4 x 11'11)
- Full range of beech Shaker style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Black one and half bowl single drainer 'Franke' sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Mid level integrated combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer. Tiled effect wood laminate floor to kitchen. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate floor to dining area. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- First floor landing
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 4.09m x 3.20m (13'5 x 10'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.20m (12'3 x 10'6)
- into wardrobe recess. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 1.98m (9'11 x 6'6)
- (max) Overstair storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set mixer taps and hand held shower head. Additional thermostatic over head shower. Glazed screen. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Concrete drive to side with off-street parking for 2 cars. Access to:-
- Detached garage 5.79m x 3.28m (19 x 10'9)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed and paved yard to rear with crushed slate edging. 5ft walling. Outside tap and light. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.