26 Bryantang Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9ZX
- Superb corner site with south facing views over mature hedgerows and open countryside
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Living room 14'7 x 12'10 with dual aspect windows / Gloss semi-solid wood flooring
- Open to?
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of light "Walnut" high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Inner hallway with gloss semi-solid wood floor / Storage cupboard
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment over
- Oil-fired central heating / Oak effect PVC double glazed windows
- Asphalt communal parking
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed and deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment in this sought after residential location close to the heart of Straid village yet within easy access to Ballyclare, Newtownabbey and Belfast for those wishing to commute. Finished to a high standard throughout this airy, light filled apartment will appeal to those in particular need of ground floor accommodation who enjoy open plan living. The well appointed living area is flooded with natural light via the dual aspect windows which also serve to provide superb views over the surrounding countryside and mature hedgerows. The living area is open to a generous kitchen with informal dining area which benefits from a full range of light "Walnut" effect high and low level units to include for integrated oven, hob, washing machine, fridge and freezer. The two well proportioned bedrooms are also complimented by the modern white bathroom suite with feature splash backs and wall tiling. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb apartment that is likely to appeal to first time buyers, investors and downsizers alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood panel entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- Entrance Porch
- Fully tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.45m x 3.91m (14'7 x 12'10)
- Gloss semi-solid wooden floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Open to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 3.05m x 2.95m (10' x 9'8)
- Full range of light "Walnut" high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces and fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Inner Hall
- Gloss semi-solid wood floor. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.25m x 1.47m (10'8 x 4'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Telephone point. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6 x 9'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Hotpress with pressurized water tank. Shelving above.
- Communal asphalt parking area. Timber fenced bin enclosure and separate timber fenced PVC tank and oil-fired boiler enclosure. Paved pathway and communal grass area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.