26 Belmont Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BD
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with open fire and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Living room with separate dining room
- Kitchen with informal dining / Modern limed oak high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with full range of matching units
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive with parking for up to four cars / Detached garage / Fully enclosed and mostly paved yard area to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house with three reception rooms and a detached garage in the sought after Belmont Heights development close to Antrim town and the Technology Park . Benefiting from a recently installed modern kitchen finished in limed oak units with five ring gas hob and mid level double oven plus integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher this well appointed home is ideal for those with a growing family who want to live in a detached only development with easy access to all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open to understairs. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrading. Meter cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splashback. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.86m (16'8 x 12'8)
- Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double and single radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 5.66m x 2.97m (18'7 x 9'9)
- Double radiator and single radiator. Spotlights.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.85m x 3.18m (15'11 x 10'5)
- Full range of limed oak effect high and low level units with chrome handles and complementary worksurfaces. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with coloured glass splashback and glass and stainless steel overhead extractor. Mid level double oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Storage cupborad. Designer upright radiator. Access to utility and dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4 x 10'5)
- Aluminum double glazed sliding patio doors. Single radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.18m x 1.88m (10'5 x 6'2)
- Matching limed oak low level units and storage cupboard with complementary worksurfaces. and and matching upstands. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to Loft.
- BEDROOM 1 5.00m x 3.00m (16'5 x 9'10)
- Gable side windows. Access to undereave storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 3.20m (15'0 x 10'6)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.89m x 3.58m (12'9 x 11'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.39m (9'6 x 7'10)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.49m (8'10 x 8'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and matching wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower unit. Glazed door. Chrome heated towel rail. PVC clad walls. Fully tiled floor. PVC ceiling with low voltage downlights. Extractor fan. Hotpress with insulted copper cylinder with "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac driveway to front and side with off-street parking for 4 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.54m x 3.30m (18'2 x 10'10)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Single glazed windows. Part glazed service door to side.
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear with well stocked borders. 6ft timber fencing, Oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested by Country Estates in this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.