Offering the most idyllic rural setting, with views towards Lough Neagh, yet affording ready access to the M2 Motorway Intersection at Templepatrick, this superb detached family residence is sure to impress! Built less than 13 years ago, to an exacting specification, by the current owners, the dwelling extends to circa 3000 sq ft offering 4 double bedrooms with de luxe bathroom and en suite at first floor while the spacious open ground floor accommodation is made up in 2 reception rooms together with a superb country kitchen with living space and breakfast area. In addition the fully floored second floor is left for ease of conversion to provide additional accommodation. Internal inspection of this beautiful home is essential for full appreciation of all that it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with ornate fanlight over.
Solid 'whitewood' 4 panel and glass panel internal doors throughout.
Feature stairwell with hardwood newel posts and handrail. Contrasting 'whitewood' balustrading. Ceramic tile floor extending through to kitchen. Ornate antique style freestanding radiator. Twin doors to built in cloak cupboard. Twin doors to Drawing Room.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING AREA 9.14m 0.00m x 5.49m 0.00m (30' 0" x 18' 0")
- Magnificent country style kitchen centred around the oil fired 'Aga' set into solid beamed recess. Twin circular hot plates and warming plate with 4 integrated ovens. Hand built freestanding dressers with integrated antique pine units and granite work surfaces. Integrated dish washer and fridge. Centre island unit with inlaid ceramic sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated sink unit. 2 matching freestanding dresser units. Ceramic tile floor. Exposed beam ceiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
Ample space for informal dining/ breakfast area.
- Open Plan Living Area
- With twin French doors accessing the garden.
- DRAWING ROOM 5.49m 0.00m x 9.14m 0.00m (18' 0" x 30' 0")
- With Informal Dining Area
- Magnificent Victorian fireplace incorporating solid oak panelling to ceiling height with integrated mantle and vertical beams. Antique brick 'inglenook' style recess with dog grate on a stone hearth. Solid oak flooring. Ornate ceiling cornice and twin centre pieces.
- REAR HALL
- Accessed off the kitchen. Ceramic tile floor. Glass panelled door into garden room. Spacious storage cupboard.
- With 2 piece suite comprising push button w.c. and wall mounted coloured glass wash hand basin with wall mounted mixer taps. Ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 0.61m x 2.13m 0.91m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
- Range of solid pine units and worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Belfast sink unit. Ceramic tile floor.
- GARDEN ROOM 5.79m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.74m (19' 0" x 11' 9")
- With vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. PVC double glazed French doors accessing the walled garden/ patio area. Ceramic tile flooring. Twin velux double glazed roof lights. Service door into the garage.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING 9.14m 0.00m x 2.44m 2.74m (30' 0" x 8' 9")
- With window at front elevations. Ceiling cornice. 2 No antique style freestanding radiators.
Twin doors to large shelved hot press. Access via pull down ladder to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m 0.00m x 3.66m 2.44m (18' 0" x 12' 8")
- Twin front windows. Twin side windows.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising push button w.c. Vanitory unit with wall mounted mixer tap with wash hand basin set onto wooden plinth. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen doors. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.49m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.61m (18' 0" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 5.49m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.91m (18' 0" x 9' 3")
- Twin doors to built in wardrobe with integrated desk unit.
- BEDROOM 4 5.49m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.61m (18' 0" x 11' 2")
- DE LUXE VICTORIA STYLE BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising high flush w.c. Freestanding roll top claw foot bath with antique style mixer tap and shower fitting. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead 'drench' shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Ceramic tile floor. Ceiling cornice. Antique style freestanding radiator supplemented with heated towel rail.
- Access is provided to the second floor off the first floor landing, via pull down steps. This floor measure 42' 0" X 14' 6" and was built to provide ease of conversion creating extra accommodation. Strengthened floors and gable side windows are in place.
- Mature private site extending to circa 1/2 acre, approached via a shared lane, off Tobergill Road, approximately 2 1/2 miles north of Parkgate Village.
The dwelling is set within well defined boundaries comprising post and rail ranch fencing and natural hedgerow with mature screening trees.
Delightful surrounding rural views, particularly north west towards Lough Neagh.
Gardens are laid in surrounding lawns with walled patio garden to the rear.
Kerbed and gravel driveway and parking bay.
- Integral Garage 5.79m 2.44m x 3.96m 2.44m (19' 8" x 13' 8")
- Roller shutter door. Service door into garden room. Electric light and power points. PVC double glazed window. Oil fired central heating boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.