25A Steeple Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DN
- Entrance hall with exposed ceiling timbers
- Living room with feature fireplace / Spiral staircase to storage / Playroom
- Dining room with open archway to hall
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of pine high and low level units / "Belfast" sink / Stable door
- Living room with double glazed French doors to side
- Bathroom with W/C and separate shower-room with W/C
- Mostly PVC double glazed windows / Feature windows to original cottage / Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned drive to substantial parking / Attached garage
- Large site in neat lawn and mature trees
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious extended "Gate Lodge" on a large mature site close to Antrim Area Hospital and with easy access to the M2 Motorway, local schools and bus and train station. Ideally suited to those with a growing family, this property can only be fully appreciated on close internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with hard wood leaded glass entrance door and sidelights to:-
- Entrance hall
- Dado rail. Exposed ceiling timber. Double radiator.
- Living room 4.27m x 4.01m (14 x 13'2)
- Feature hole in the wall fireplace with inset dog grate and slate hearth. Pitch pine mantle. Dual aspect windows. Double height ceiling. 4No. double radiators. Feature spiral staircase to:-
- First floor playroom 3.15m x 3.02m (10'4 x 9'11)
- plus eaves storage. Double glazed leaded glass window. Exposed beams.
- Dining room 3.66m x 3.12m (12 x 10'3)
- Solid wood floor. Open to living and open archway to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3 x 10'8)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with glazed display and contrasting work surfaces with "Belfast" sink with antique style brass mixer taps and double wooden drainer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Space for cooker with over-head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Half wood strip walls. Exposed ceiling beams. Stable door with leaded glass port-light. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising paneled bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Cork floor. Single radiator.
- Inner hall
- 2No. skylights. Storage cupboard with shelving. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater and shelving above. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.50m x 3.15m (14'9 x 10'4)
- Solid wood floor. Imitation fire opening with feature cast iron surround and tiled inset. Arched alcove with shelving. PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights to garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.25m (12'9 x 10'8)
- Double louvered doors to built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6 x 9'8)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.36m (10'5 x 7'9)
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.18m x 2.29m (10'5 x 7'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" power shower unit. Pivot and slide cubicle door. Fully tiled floor and walls. Single radiator.
- Shared stone drive to substantial parking and access to garage. Feature stone wall to front. Garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn and mature borders and trees. Raised and paved patio area to side and rear. PVC tank.
- Attached garage 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4 x 11'4)
- Oil-fired boiler. Up and over door. Power and light. Extensive garden to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the systems or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.