258 Lisnevenagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2JL
- Spacious entrance porch open to entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge 16'11 x 15' with feature fireplace / Double glazed French doors to;
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- Living room with feature fireplace
- L-Shaped kitchen with informal living and dining area / Limed oak high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility room with full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Three with ensuite shower rooms
- Bathroom with modern "Victorian" style suite to include free-standing roll top slipper bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Extensive gardens in neat lawn, pond, water feature and summer house / Various paved and timber decked patio areas / Stable with tack room and access to large paddock / Large storage shed 42'9 x 26'8
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an exceptional five bedroom detached house with three ensuite shower rooms and three reception rooms occupying a generous mature landscaped site and adjoining paddock extending to a total area of circa 1.5 acres to include double garage, stabling and large detached shed 42'9 x 26'8 and situated in a prime semi rural area with superb views to the rear and within easy access of Dunsilly Roundabout and the M2 motorway. Recently upgraded kitchen to include granite work surfaces and substantial conservatory, this unique family homes offers both an abundance of space and opportunity to those requiring that something extra both inside and out. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with half moon over to;
- Entrance Porch
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Classical style columns and steps up to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Feature plaster display recess with inset uplighters. Low voltage downlights. Open tread staircase to first floor.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Victorian style suite comprising white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled recess with inset mirror. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10')
- Open fire with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Twin wall light points. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Lounge 5.16m x 4.60m (16'11 x 15'1)
- Open fire. Ornate polished marble surround with part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Feature moulded ceiling cornice and centre rose. 2No. double radiators. Hardwood French doors with bevelled glass to entrance hall. PVC double glazed French doors to;
- Mahogany effect double glazed windows and French doors to rear patio. Wood laminate floor. 2No. double radiators. Eight pane pine doors to;
- L-Shaped Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 7.26m x 5.33m (23'10 x 17'6)
- (max) Full range of "limed oak" high and low level units with glazed displays and polished granite work surfaces. "Belfast Sink" with inlaid polished granite double drainer and antique style polished chrome mixer taps. Integrated five ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel and glass extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Mock beam ceiling. "Chinese" slate floor.
- Utility 3.10m x 2.36m (10'2 x 7'9)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces and one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and washing machine. "Chinese" slate floor. Hardwood feature leaded glass door to side.
- First Floor Landing
- Pine moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
- Bedroom 1 5.84m x 5.08m (19'2 x 16'8)
- (max) into built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single raditor.
- Ensuite 3.61m x 1.83m (11'10 x 6)
- Modern white suite to include fully tiled feature shower cubicle with glazed curved door and electric shower unit. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage downlights.
- Bedroom 2 4.70m x 2.36m (15'5 x 7'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10 x 10'4)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 4 4.60m x 3.05m (15'1 x 10')
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. 2No. single radiators. Modern white pedestal wash hand basin with integrated mirror over and downlights.
Secondary door to landing to allow for sub-division.
- Bedroom 5 2.87m x 2.03m (9'5 x 6'8)
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.00m x 2.46m (9'10 x 8'1)
- Victorian style suite comprising free-standing roll top slipper bath with antique style telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back.. Fully tiled floor and heated towel rail. Access to loft.
- Two entrances to front allowing a drive-in, drive-out tarmac driveway with substantial parking and access to detached double garage. Mature well maintained gardens to front in neat lawn, mature trees, shrubs and feature pond.
Access to large well maintained garden to rear in neat lawn, with various paved patios and timber decking. Water feature. Beautiful views over surrounding countryside. Access to large enclosed and fully fenced paddock area.
- Stable 3.66m x 2.59m (12' x 8'6)
- Power and light. Door to paddock.
- Tack Room 2.67m x 2.51m (8'9 x 8'3)
- Power and light.
- Storage Shed 13.03m x 8.13m (42'9 x 26'8)
- Twin high doors suitable for a lorry. Power and light.
- Detached Double Garage 7.09m x 6.17m (23'3 x 20'3)
- Cavity block built garage with twin roller shutter doors. W/C with hot and cold running water. Service door to side.
- Summer House 3.18m x 2.64m (10'5 x 8'8)
- Power and light. Fully paved floor. Double door. Timber decking.
- Open Thatched Summer House
- Timber decked patio with thatched room and linked to outside bar area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at his property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.