256 Islandbawn Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JF
- Attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached villa
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Four generous bedrooms
- Shower room with separate wc
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area
- Oil fired central heating
- Private gardens to the rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached villa which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from four generous bedrooms, shower room with separate wc, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, private gardens to side and rear and on street parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with glazed twin panels inset. Stairwell leading to first floor. Laminate wood strip flooring. Storage cupboard inset under stairwell. Single radiator and thermostat. PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset.
- LOUNGE 6.23 x 3.23 (20'5" x 10'7")
- Generously sized lounge encompassing feature fireplace with tiled heath, wooden mantle and electric fire insert. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. TV and BT points. Ornate coving to ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.88 x 2.72 (19'3" x 8'11")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap inset. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar return. Space for freestanding oven with extractor canopy set above. Tile effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls to kitchen. Open plan space for informal dining. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic. Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and integrated shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.77 x 3.53 at widest points (12'4" x 11'6" at wid
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard with hanging space and integrated shelf.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92 x 2.27 (9'6" x 7'5")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front.
- BEDROOM 3 2.75 x 2.37 (9'0" x 7'9")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.29 x 3.09 (10'9" x 10'1")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens. Built in storage cupboard with integrated shelf and hanging space. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and walk in shower enclosure incorporating thermostatically controlled and 'Mira Jump' electric shower units within.Fully tiled walls and lino floor covering. PVC double glazed opaque window to the front.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush WC. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens finished in lawn, stoned patio areas with an array of trees, shrubs and plants. Purpose built shed to the rear. Paved service to pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.