250 Bush Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UR
- Attractive and deceptively spacious detached residence
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Four spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining
- Deluxe family bathroom comprising white three piece suite
- Driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles
- Private landscaped gardens to the rear
- Furnished cloakroom
- Oil fired central heating
PUBLIC NOTICE: We are in receipt of an offer of £141000 for this property, any person wishing to place a further offer should do so by contacting us before legal Exchange of Contracts.
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious detached residence which is located on a prime site within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This well presented property benefits from four spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), generous lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary fitted kitchen with open plan space for informal dining and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a furnished cloakroom, driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles and private landscaped gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with double glazed twin panels inset. Wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Single radiator. Thermostat. BT point.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 1.93 x 0.91 (6'3" x 2'11")
- White two piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Wood strip flooring. Single radiator and extractor fan. Fusebox.
- LOUNGE 5.00 x 4.08 (16'4" x 13'4")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and slate tile hearth. Wood strip flooring. Twin PVC double glazed windows to the front. Double radiator. TV and BT points. Double doors leading into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR DINING 6.22 x 4.26 at widest points (20'4" x 13'11" at wi
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and four ring hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for condensing tumble dryer. Tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Generous space for dining with double radiator and PVC sliding patio door leading into rear gardens. Heating controls. Access into entrance hall.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Generous landing space. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving. Access to attic space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.52 x 3.22 (11'6" x 10'6")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing twin PVC double glazed windows to the front. Laminate wood strip flooring. Freestanding mirrored sliderobe. Wall mounted TV point.
- ENSUITE 2.62 x 0.99 (8'7" x 3'2")
- White three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit and fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit and bi-folding doors. Contemporary tiled flooring and contrasting fully tiled walls. Single radiator and extractor fan. PVC double glazed opaque window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51 x 2.98 (11'6" x 9'9")
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring and twin PVC double glazed windows overlooking rear gardens. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.98 x 2.61 (9'9" x 8'6")
- Generous bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring and PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.60 x 2.19 (8'6" x 7'2")
- Generous single bedroom with laminate wood strip flooring and PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator. TV and BT points.
- BATHROOM 3.36 x 1.78 (11'0" x 5'10")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath encompassing mixer tap to centre and shower attachment. Contemporary tiled flooring and contrasting fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window unit. Chrome towel radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Enclosed private rear gardens finished in neat lawn with paved service area and pathway bordered by timber fencing. Oil tank and boiler set in rear gardens. Outside lights and tap. Front gardens laid in lawn. Driveway to the side with ample space for two cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.