25 Junction Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2EG
- Spacious entrance hall with access to loft
- Lounge 15'8" x 12' 7" with feature stone fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with sliding doors to built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with coloured suite to include panel bath and low flush W/C
- Separate shower room with PVC shower pod and "Redring" electric shower unit
- Rear hall with access to separate W/C and large utility room
- Integral garage 21'8" x 14' (max) with electrically operated roller shutter door
- Oil-fired central heating / Hardwood single glazed windows
- Additional detached garage / Generous site with gardens in lawn and tarmac drive with substantial parking
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with a large integral garage and utility room. Although slightly dated in finish, this well located property offers generously proportioned accommodation on a mature site with open aspect to the fields at the front and rear. The property also benefits from a separate detached garage which would allow for easy conversion of the original integral garage to provide more internal accommodation making this the ideal opportunity for those with a growing family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. Hard wood 8 panel entrance door with large single glazed sidelight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Double doors to hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.78m x 3.84m (15'8 x 12'7)
- Open fire with "Donegal" stone surround and hearth. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 6.58m x 2.97m (21'7 x 9'9)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to kitchen area. Double radiator and single radiator.
- Rear hall
- Hard wood single glazed door to rear.
- Seperate W/C
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- Utility room 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8 x 8'9)
- Full range of light oak effect low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Double radiator.
- Integrated garage 6.60m x 4.27m (21'8 x 14)
- (max) Electric operated roller shutter door. Power and light. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.28m (12'5 x 10'9)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5 x 10'5)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9 x 10'1)
- Sliding doors to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Double doors to rear of hot press with shelving.
- Seperate shower-room
- PVC shower pod with 'Redring' electric shower unit and pivot and slide glazed doors.
- Tarmac drive through double decorative entrance gates to substantial parking to front and side. Access to integrated garden. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Concrete pathway to side with access to paved patio area to rear. PVC tank. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Concrete parking area with access to:-
- Detached garage
- Up and over door. Service door to side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.