Excellent semi detached chalet style bungalow, with large detached matching garage, within popular Grange Valley development, off Avondale Drive, Ballyclare. The property has been significantly upgraded by the current owners to include installation of solid oak doors, skirting, architraves and floor finishes throughout. The delightful landscaped gardens along with brick pavior driveway and patio area add delightful finishing touch. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
Solid 4 panel oak doors with matching oak skirting and architraves throughout ground floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.83m (17' 0" x 13' 6")
- Contemporary fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Inset electric fire. Solid oak flooring. Feature front window.
- REAR HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Understair storage. Shelved hot press. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m 1.22m x 3.96m 2.44m (15' 4" x 13' 8")
- Fully tiled kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include electric double oven with ceramic 4 ring hob and overhead recessed extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recessed under unit lighting. Glazed display cabinet. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled flooring. Ceiling cornicing. PVC double glazed sliding doors accessing rear patio area.
- BEDROOM 1 5.49m 0.91m x 2.74m 3.05m (18' 3" x 9' 10")
- Solid oak flooring.
- En Suite Cloakroom
- Vanity unit with mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.52m (10' 0" x 9' 5")
- Solid oak flooring.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Modern 3 piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Vanity unit with swan neck mixer tap and low flush w.c. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- Cloak cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 2.44m x 3.35m 0.00m (15' 8" x 11' 0")
- Velux roof light. Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 4.57m 1.52m x 3.05m 0.00m (15' 5" x 10' 0")
- Currently utilised as lounge. Velux roof light. Under eaves storage. Solid pine flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and folding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Velux roof light. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling.
- Occupying a mature site within this ever popular development in a very central location close to local schools and town centre amenities.
Front garden laid in neat lawn.
Spacious pavior brick driveway and parking forecourt. Car port.
Superb landscaped rear garden with raised brick patio area and neat lawn with shrub beds.
PVC barge boards. PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
- Detached Garage 7.32m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.22m (24' 9" x 11' 4")
- Up and over door. PVC double glazed side door. 'Warmflow' high efficiency oil fired boiler. Electric light and power points. Rear workshop area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.